Ebay Mess (1 Viewer)

Jenn

Nitro Member
I bought an item (A camera hood) on Ebay recently, and they sent me the wrong item, and contacted me the very same day saying that they had shipped the correct item and if I would please contact them when I received it. The wrong item came 4-5 days after they said they shipped it, and i contacted them to say "Yeah, I got it, now what?" and I got the reply of "We are so sorry, perhaps you'd like to purchase this item for a discounted rate?"

I didn't even know what the heck it was other that it said "Wii" on it. Turns out it was an adapter for wireless or something. (Not an actual Wii -- my niece ripped open to see if I was the coolest Auntie in the world)

I told them all I wanted was the correct item I purchased and they said "Well, just keep it then" but I still haven't recieved the proper item.

Has anybody else experienced this on Ebay? And by the way, the feedback was 99% positive and well over 15K auctions.

I deal on Ebay regularly (have participated in 200+ transactions) and have never experienced any kind of problem other than one guy who was really sllloooowwww to ship. Hopefully yours is just a fluke and not indicative of most transactions on Ebay.

Might I suggest filing an unreceived item report....that will probably get his attention.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back