Rate my photo (1 Viewer)

Hey Ninji...nice pic. Auntie looks pretty comfortable there too...:)

She was asleep on me when I started playing with the camera. I turned the flash off, had the lights adjusted and then took the shot at arms length. I brought it back, made some adjustments, snapped it again, adjusted, then she woke up as I snapped it again.

Thanks for the votes :)

Nice composition...got my vote...I even put one up...

hey, I won't buy myself an IPod, but if I can win one! Sure....

:D

Nice composition...got my vote...I even put one up...

hey, I won't buy myself an IPod, but if I can win one! Sure....

:D

Post a link to your photo Matt?

The niece in the picture told me that if I win the Ipod, it was half hers, because after all, she was main picture :D

hey since I voted if you win, I get a share of the ipod too right??? :)

wohoooo I could win a 1/ 324 share of an ipod;)

hey since I voted if you win, I get a share of the ipod too right??? :)

wohoooo I could win a 1/ 324 share of an ipod;)

We'll have to work something out.

My other niece tolld me "An Ipod is what I've always wanted Auntie".

I told her "Orale! I can't even get you to listen to me half the time, like I'm gonna get you something to stick in your ear so you really won't listen to me"

I told her "Orale! I can't even get you to listen to me half the time, like I'm gonna get you something to stick in your ear so you really won't listen to me"
Her name is Oral, and your worried about ear buds... :eek:
BTW- I voted 10, 12 times, but it only counted as one... :(
Hope you won/win Jenn... :) And I want my share as well... Tuesdays are good with me... :D

Her name is Oral, and your worried about ear buds... :eek:
BTW- I voted 10, 12 times, but it only counted as one... :(
Hope you won/win Jenn... :) And I want my share as well... Tuesdays are good with me... :D

LMAO, Oirale is "Listen to yourself" or "hear yourself" in New Mexico spanish.

And that one's name is Destiny.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, but unfortunately, it appears that I entered a photo site that's a scam.

Before I entered, I read the rules, copyrights, etc. I looked on one of the photography sites and saw that somebody had actually said they won! Then a friend of mine who had entered it into a similar contest, won and received their Ipod, so I thought I was good.

But THEN, I looked at the last two winners and according to their rules, I should have won. I had a 9.2 rating and the winner from today had 9.1.
I hope it's not a scam, cuz I'm bummed about it, but I'm still really proud of the feedback I've recieved from it.

Thanks again

Jenn

I voted again today and it allowed me. For good measure I voted for a few other people to lower their average. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back