Racing 2 classes? (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
I know drivers are allowed to run 2 sportsman classes or 1 pro and 1 sportsman but I thought they were not allowed to run 2 pro classes at the same event.

Isn't pro mod now a pro class? Don't get me wrong I don't like the rule, I say let them drive if the have the means. Just curious if there was a rule change or if they are not quite considering pro mod a pro series yet and that is allowing Melanie to run fc and pm this weekend.

I wondered the same thing when they originally said this was going to happen. I would say you're right in that they're not officially considering Pro Mod a Professional class (which is kinda' dumb, really).

Sean D

I "Think" Pro Mod is still an "Exhibition" class... there are no points given out for pro mod.. thats why she can drive 2 classes..

I may be (usually am) wrong ??

I was wondering the same thing a long time ago when this was first announced, but I didn't want to post anything lest it draw attention.

Do Melanie a favor and delete this thread.

as far as i know pro mod is a championship round now with wally's and points awarded.. a ten round series for 2010.

that is how i read it anyways

I received a pm explaining that it is a recognized class now rather than an exhibition but not a pro class. Consider it an equal to tafc and tad.

I received a pm explaining that it is a recognized class now rather than an exhibition but not a pro class. Consider it an equal to tafc and tad.

Kinda Like Pro Stock and Pro Stock Bikes???? :rolleyes::p If it ain't a Nitro Class, it don't count as PRO?????

d'kid
NOW REMOVING TONGUE FROM CHEEK:D

I remember when Captain Chaos ran PS & TF, why can't you do it now?

He did and I believe is still the only one to qualify in both. However the rule was changed, not sure what the thought was behind the rule change

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back