RaceIQ - Affordable Run Logging, Analysis, & Prediction for PCs, Phones, & Tablets. (1 Viewer)

RaceIQ

Nitro Member
RaceIQ is the only fully featured run logging, analysis, and prediction software available for your phone, tablet, or PC/Mac. Don't let the price fool you - This is a serious software package, brought to you by a professional software architect. The days of having to spend $200+ for racing software are over!

RaceIQ will work on the following devices (and you can share data between devices):

- PCs, Laptops, and Macs
- iPhone
- iPad
- Android Phones
- Android Tablets
- Kindle Fire

What users are saying:
"Awesome! The support is incredible and the app works great! If you are a bracket, points, or class racer this a must have app!"
"A must have for all serious drag racers! This app gives you everything you need...and all right at your finger tips!"
"A must have if you drag race. After using this app, I can only laugh at my old way of keeping track of my times."
"One of the best apps I have downloaded for my phone"

RaceIQ features:
- Logging over 100 aspects of each and every run down the track
- ET Prediction - Two formulas are available. Both use DA and up to 7 of your previous runs (you choose the runs to use).
- Side-by-Side run comparison for up to 7 runs allows you to see over 40 different aspects of the runs all on the same screen for easy comparison
- One-Click DA feature which will retrieve current weather conditions based on your GPS location and calculate DA for you as well as automatically populate that information into runs
- Completely portable, does not require an internet connection for anything other than Density Altitude lookup and Backup/Restore.
- Powerful and graphical reporting that allows you to visually see what changes are affecting your vehicle and how
- Allows the user to input their own weather data if they have a weather station
- Management of maintenance that can automatically tell you when different parts need to be replaced or checked. You choose when/how many runs an item should live through and RaceIQ keeps track and alerts you when you should examine the item.
- Segment/Interval times (i.e. 60-330, 330-1/8, etc...) are automatically calculated and displayed in graphs/reports/filters.
- Handles multiple vehicles, and you can specify which vehicle you want displayed on reports/graphs. Several users are logging runs of 4+ vehicles using one copy of RaceIQ.
- Automatic sea level correction on new runs which allows you to make an apples-to-apples comparison between runs which have different a DA.
- Provides 20 custom fields that you can label as anything you want
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Allows users to download their data and import it into other programs
- Gives users the ability to backup their data online for safe keeping

Frequently asked questions:
1. Do I have to have internet access to use this?
Answer: No. You can log and view all your runs without internet access - even with the PC version. The only features that require internet access are the instant DA and backup/restore.
2. Do I have to pay for updates?
Answer: No, updates to existing functionality are free
3. I have multiple devices I want to see data on. Can I do that?
Answer: Yes, you can backup from one device and restore to another to see the data. That means you can log everything at the track on a phone, and then when you get home look at all of it on your PC if you want.
4. I have an iPhone and an iPad, do I have to buy it twice?
Answer: No, you only have to buy it once per platform (i.e. once for Apple, once for Android, once for PC or Mac).
5. How does prediction work?
Answer: Prediction currently works based off up to 7 previous runs and the way your car has reacted to changes in DA for those runs. Prediction is currently for 1/4 races but can work with 1/8 mile. If you need help with this let me know.
6. Where does it get the density altitude from?
Answer: Density altitude is pulled from online weather data. The app uses your current location (by GPS or what you provide) to find the closest weather data.
7. Can I use my own weather station?
Answer: Absolutely, you just input the data into the app.
8. Why do I need Google Chrome on the desktop?
Answer: RaceIQ takes advantage of Google Chrome and this keeps costs down for the application. You can still have other browsers on your computer.
9. Can I download my data?
Answer: Yes, after you backup your data from within RaceIQ you can go to RaceIQ.net and download it. You can then put it in Excel or do whatever you want with it.

How do I get it?
To install it on your PC or Mac go here using Google Chrome (extra instructions are on RaceIQ.net - The premier mobile drag racing app for PC/Laptop/Mac installs):
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lpgmmbfjijmgjapkfefnbhaipejpennm

Android phone and tablet users go here:
https://market.android.com/details?id=racerslog.app

iPhone and iPad users go here:
App Store - RaceIQ

Kindle Fire users go here:
Amazon.com: RaceIQ Drag Racing Race Log: Appstore for Android

For more information visit:
RaceIQ.net - The premier mobile drag racing app

Or you can search for "RaceIQ" on the Apple App Store, Android Market, Google Chrome, or Kindle Store.

Thanks, and if you have any questions at all don't hesitate to post here, PM me, or email me.
Zach

Here are some screenshots - These are from an iPad but the phone and PC/Mac versions look very similar.

Home screen - your latest runs are listed here and you can view them by clicking them:
homescreen.png

One Click DA - fetches DA from an online source. You can also enter weather station data if you would rather use that:
oneclickda.png

Run Editor - where you will enter the data for your runs. Some data is pre-populated from your latest run so you don't have to re-enter everything every time, but you can change anything you want:
runedit.png

Run Listing - lists your runs and allows you to choose up to 7 to compare or predict ETs from:
runlisting.png

Re: RaceIQ - Affordable Run Logging, Analysis, & Prediction for PCs, Phones, & Tablet

A few more screenshots:

Run Listing - lists your runs and allows you to choose up to 7 to compare or predict ETs from:
runlisting.png

Run Comparison/ET Prediction screen. The best times are highlighted:
runcomparison.png

Reports - allows you to see a summary of selected runs and how you are performing:
reports.png

Custom Graph - allows you to pick which data points you want plotted on a graph. In this one I have chosen to see my 60' times vs Tire PSI:
customgraph.png

Re: RaceIQ - Affordable Run Logging, Analysis, & Prediction for PCs, Phones, & Tablet

Is this an advertisement for RaceIQ?

Last edited:

Yes, it is focused on moving the App.

Cool...how much does NitroMater charge for a sticky like this? I have some clients that might be interested in something similar.

Alton, I am a paying sponsor. Thats why the post isnt getting whacked :)

Just got the iPad app Zach- we'll be using it on Emmett's Jr. car to track this season. I had constructed a spreadsheet last season based on a lot of the same info, but it was information-heavy and difficult to use in the lanes (great in the trailer though, in conjunction with the MyChron).

Dying to get a dongle that sends screen info from the MyChron to the iPad so I can see live time info on the larger screen for in-pit tuning... I don't think those two devices play well with each other tho...

Sounds good Martin. Let me know if you need anything, I'll be glad to help.

Have a good one,
Zach

Ok guys and gals, a new version of RaceIQ is available on the Chrome Web Store. There are several changes in this version.

The changes are:
- Adds native 1/8th mile ET prediction along with the 1/4 mile prediction
- Fixes the issue with not loading vehicles after you "Restore"
- Adds the run date to the summary view Run Listing
- Adds the time to the detailed view of the Run Listing
- Changes the sort order on Run Listing and "Recent Runs" so that it's by run date and not by order of entry
- Fixes the issue where negative 60' times look like they are the best

Your copy of RaceIQ should update itself without you having to do anything. If it doesn't after a couple days, please let me know.

This is ONLY for the Chrome Web Store at this point. Phone updates are coming, they are just more complicated to distribute so they take longer.

Thanks!

You don't have a version for the Windows 7 phone do you?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back