Drag Racing Online (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Hello All,

For all those die hard online gamer's there is an option out there for us to play an online drag racing game. A few of the racers made mention of it during a few broadcasts. Currently they are only for Iphone / Ipad / Mac Users. If you do a search in the App Store for these 2 games:

Mopar Drag N Brag-
Stock- Super Stock- Pro Stock- Pro Modified- Pro Nitrous- Pro Extreme- Funny Car- Jet Cars

Dragster Mayhem -
Top Fuel Simulator

Both games are free but do have options to buy parts to make your drag car go faster. Or you can do it the old fashion way and Race to earn Points....

Check Them Out!

I'm so bummed these are only for iWhatevers! I'm a Droid guy myself, but have gotten to play Mopar Drag N Brag on my son's iPhone/iPad. Pretty cool stuff! Now where's a programmer who can port this to Android? Shouldn't take more than a few minutes :D

Door Slammers is a pretty good one also for the IPhone I know don't know about any other and No Limit drag racing is for both phones

I have Drag Racing for Android, I forgot the company who did it, but they also did a Tractor Pull game, a Mud Bog Game & a Drag Boats Game. What's crazy is that you can max cars out to go at "ludicrous speeds" (I couldn't resist) like 500 or 600 mph for a Nitro Bike lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back