Question from those viewing mine and others pics? (1 Viewer)

Joe
Love the pics, I prefer the slide show but either way is fine. Thanks for putting them up.

S/F
D

Thumbnails. That way I can clink on what I want to see and skip what I'm not interested in seeing. Guess I'm a 'thumbnail' person since using those protective sheets for negatives when I started 20 years ago.

Love your slideshows brudda! Keep up the great work! The Vegas album was stellar my man! And I love the travelogue parts too. Did I mention the ladies. And the jets? Don't change a thing. You are the standard all the rest of us hacks try to emulate.
Bob

I've always used the slideshow feature and paused it whenever the "balloon smugglers" come up!:D

Joe, thanks for always sharing.

Peace,
Mike

Joe you can customize the gallery if you want to make the user themself choose how they would want to view your photos. When your setting the gallery up where it says style just set to user controled and they can select from the options. Thats how my albums are setup.

David

I prefer slideshows. I see the full sized image quickly and if I'd rather skip it I can easily hit the "forward" button. One man's eyecandy is another woman's "rather skip". LOL!!! :p :D

Joe you can customize the gallery if you want to make the user themself choose how they would want to view your photos. When your setting the gallery up where it says style just set to user controled and they can select from the options. Thats how my albums are setup.

David

David I know about the Viewer control, but sometimes it will come up Smugmug, then Slideshow. You never know how it will appear when somebody views it.

Personally I like the slideshows myself. If its too long all they have to do is pause it and keep clicking next picture and it will go thru it faster.

I feel the same way. Personally, I've enjoyed those photos so much that I set aside the time to watch. The slideshow is great.

Just to throw my 2 cents in here, though its been spent before

Whatever is easiest for you. With slideshows I usually pause the show and go through them manually, there are a few that I like to look at a little longer, some call them the 'eye candy' shots :)

Thumbnails are nice because I can go back and look at them, though I can do that with the slideshow as well

I am just so thankful I found this place with all the great photographers, I am like a little boy in an eye candy store

After thinking about this for a while, I like the slide show WITH pictures of the whole trip. Makes feel like I went! Like Dave Smith's pictures of his ROADTRIP to the Winter Nationals. We'd all love to go to all the races. When the pics are posted we did.:)

Nitroclovers

Hey Joe, being a fellow picture poster, I like to have the option of both as I do enjoy sitting back with a slideshow like yours when it tells a cool story, but being a keen snapper, I enjoy looking at some pictures a lot more closely and thumbs is much better for that. Regardless, as everybody else has said, it's great stuff either way.

Thanks
Paul

SmugMug - expatphoto's photo galleries

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back