Question from those viewing mine and others pics? (1 Viewer)

Toejam

Nitro Member
I'm curious as to which format everyone likes the best? Slideshow, Thumbnails, etc... I was told that my slideshows are too long and they would rather see thumbnails.

Personally I like the slideshows myself. If its too long all they have to do is pause it and keep clicking next picture and it will go thru it faster.

I agree with Justin. It works fine for me. Any pictures, that anyone shares either way, are appreciated by me. Thanks to everyone for sharing. :)

I like thumbnails then I can click on the ones I want to see more detail of.

Most sites give the option of tumbnails or slideshows

Joe,

I am sorry, I am going to be NO HELP what so ever! :rolleyes:

I like the thumbnails when I am at work so I can pick the ones I want to glance at.

In the evening I prefer the slideshows so I can watch them all. :cool:

If I was forced to pick, I would go with slide shows though.

Rapid {Surprisingly undecided today for the opinionated B*** I normally am} ;)

Hey Joe...love the slideshows!!! I can sit back and get a true feeling of what your race experience was like. I especially enjoy the photos of the airports, from the plane, and the cities. There is so much to going to a particular race, and your insight is really special. Once again thanks!

I'm curious as to which format everyone likes the best? Slideshow, Thumbnails, etc... I was told that my slideshows are too long and they would rather see thumbnails.

I was wondering myself that very question. I posted mine on two different sites and did different formats on each.

Joe either way is fine with me the fact that you take the time to post them and share them with us fellow maters is enought for me. :D

joe,
it's all getting old.
i want movies.
as emeril says, i want 'smell-o-vision'.
i want introductions of all eye candy.
and i want it all posted within 2 hours of the end of espn show.

;)

Slideshows by far... I can control the speed I want them to start, skip, or pause for those .................. pics that I like so much... :D

It matters not to me. I like them either way and really enjoy the shots of the city. I have lived in Las Vegas for 20 years and if you did not shoot pictures on the strip I would never see the changes! I just don't go there any more unless I have to.:D Love all of the pictures any way you post them.

Dan

It really doesn't matter what you post them in. I am grateful for you bringing the race and putting the pictures up. Keep it up bro.

Slideshow, Joe. Incidentally, great pics. We were up behind you in 1C row 34, and freezing.

Slideshow, please, because I am lazy. I clicky clicky and then I sit back and watch. For the time being, that's also easier for the POS here on my desk at work to handle, at least for another month. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back