Qualifying BS and Countdown hypocrisy (1 Viewer)

Hey Johnny! Look on the bright side. The embroidered jackets and t-shirts will look really wild with the logo depicting the 3 headed dog guarding the gates of hell! Trust me, GM has nothing anywhere near that foreboding!!!

I was a little gun-shy to go with the 'Cerberus' name, plus it was difficult to embroider...I may just go with 'Johnny'...I don't even know who Cerberus is?? Does anyone? :confused:

I was a little gun-shy to go with the 'Cerberus' name, plus it was difficult to embroider...I may just go with 'Johnny'...I don't even know who Cerberus is?? Does anyone? :confused:
In the mythological world, Cerberus is the three headed dog that guards the entrance to hell. After Charon would ferry the souls across the river styx, they would meet up with Cerberus who kinda filtered who got in and who didn't--maybe just a bit like Patrick Swayze on "Roadhouse"? Or not....

In the mythological world, Cerberus is the three headed dog that guards the entrance to hell. After Charon would ferry the souls across the river styx, they would meet up with Cerberus who kinda filtered who got in and who didn't--maybe just a bit like Patrick Swayze on "Roadhouse"? Or not....

Oh GREAT...the 'new' Chrysler's parent company is named after the guard dog to HELL??? Once the religious right finds out about this they'll boycot Chrysler.

Sell your stock now folks...

Oh GREAT...the 'new' Chrysler's parent company is named after the guard dog to HELL??? Once the religious right finds out about this they'll boycot Chrysler.

Sell your stock now folks...
I was gonna mention that in a pm a long time ago, but being the mopar aficianado you are, I figured you probably knew that already. My first thought when I heard an organization named Cerberus acquired Mopar was, "hmm, what kind of company would name themselves THAT?"

Why not cut through smoke and just name it..."Lucifer"?
:mad:

They can't Johnny... my youngest is aready using it and tends to get a little Hot under the collar with people make fun of his name... and his puppy is very happy 'bout the name change... after all, MoPars Run Like Hell, and in a good way.... and I want my 65 Belvedere back, my main wheels in high school.... plenty of room in the back seat, too...:D:eek:

They can't Johnny... my youngest is aready using it and tends to get a little Hot under the collar with people make fun of his name... and his puppy is very happy 'bout the name change... after all, MoPars Run Like Hell, and in a good way.... and I want my 65 Belvedere back, my main wheels in high school.... plenty of room in the back seat, too...:D:eek:

Ahhhh....I do miss the back seats of those big B-bodies...:p

although i do not mind the "C", i think it is inevitable that in it's
first year, someone WILL win a championship who was never close
to the points lead; (my prediction is ron capps will win the points
outright as he's never done before, and this year of all years
john force will come out of left field and win the prize again)

ok so it's not Force, but you were close.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back