Promo Code for 2018 All Access?? (1 Viewer)

JC

Nitro Member
Anyone found a promo code for 2018 All Access? The price has gone up to $120! Thanks and man I can't wait for Pomona!

Anyone found a promo code for 2018 All Access? The price has gone up to $120! Thanks and man I can't wait for Pomona!
They ran a special at the end of the year. Only way for a discount that I have found is becoming a member of the NHRA. Hope this helps

Shannon

Well I ended up getting 10% off with promo code nitro18 It's not a lot but hopefully it will save some Nitromater's some cash if they want to sign up.

I can't seem to get renewed. I hit the pay/buy button and it bounces me back to buy again. Any ideas.

cleenig customer service is pretty good

Jeff, were you having issues logging in to the audiocast today? Having issues logging in like Lloyd. When the authentication screen shows up, it is blank, with no field available to sign in on.

Last edited:
Rick, No sir I had no issues logging in yesterday. The first time I logged in I had terrible audio but I disconnected and logged back in to perfect audio.

I was just trying to let Lloyd know that in years past the Cleenig people seem to resolve things pretty quickly.

Rick, No sir I had no issues logging in yesterday. The first time I logged in I had terrible audio but I disconnected and logged back in to perfect audio.

I was just trying to let Lloyd know that in years past the Cleenig people seem to resolve things pretty quickly.

I have contacted Cleenig and keep getting offshore type answers that they will get back to me. I tried again and as soon as I hit the buy button , it jumps back to the purchase pop up again. The only thing I haven't tried is a new account. I'm trying to renew. Maddening as hell.

Well, it appears that Cleeng had cancelled my PP agreement ( ????? ) I retried with a card and all is good. Have no clue as to why PP didn't fly. Works fine everywhere else. Side note. Cleeng support was NO help at all.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back