Pro Stock Show on Fox TV (1 Viewer)

I saw a Tucker at a car museum in Texas. Was amazed at how well preserved it was. Even had a spare engine. This car was ahead of it's time in a lot of ways. Someone needs to make a copy of this car and run it as a Pro Mod.... :)

I saw a Tucker at a car museum in Texas. Was amazed at how well preserved it was. Even had a spare engine. This car was ahead of it's time in a lot of ways. Someone needs to make a copy of this car and run it as a Pro Mod.... :)
Get in touch with Ida Automotive....they make fiberglass Tucker bodies

Nope....Jared did

BTW, How many times was the Pro Rock show replayed?

View attachment 5102
I think Bo Butner needs to do this at this year's Halloween race
Steve Grissom did that one when Cartoon Network sponsored his Nascar Cup car back in the day. It was the #29 car but I can't remember which team it was. He had Barney on the right rear, Dino on the left rear, The Great Gazoo on the trunk and "Goggles Pizano" aka Fred on the hood. It was a pretty fun car.

Attachments

• 1552537404092411180684.jpg
    1552537404092411180684.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 27
Steve Grissom did that one when Cartoon Network sponsored his Nascar Cup car back in the day. It was the #29 car but I can't remember which team it was. He had Barney on the right rear, Dino on the left rear, The Great Gazoo on the trunk and "Goggles Pizano" aka Fred on the hood. It was a pretty fun car.
At least 15 re-run to my count, but I'm old so take that in consideration!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back