Pro Stock Racer documentary in youTube Episodes (1 Viewer)

dflamholc

Nitro Member
Hello everyone,

My name is David and recently I've been filming a documentary about Swedish Pro Stock driver Adam Flamholc as he raced with his Pontiac GTO at the Gatornationals, mid March.

Adam has since brought his GTO back to Sweden where he has been testing to enter the European Championships at Santa Pod in the UK 23-16 May.

Drag racing is a fast growing motor sport in Europe and my plan is to follow Adam throughout the season in Europe and later as he goes back to the US to race next year again.

The material I've filmed so far has been edited into episodes that can be viewed on youTube (there are 5 Episodes so far, with several more to come), but will later be re-edited into a full length documentary about a very talented and hard working Swedish low-budget Pro Stock Team.

Links:

Episode 1 YouTube - Episode 1 - Adam Flamholc Pro Stock Racer

INTRO/Trailer YouTube - INTRO - Pro Stock driver Adam Flamholc

The rest of the Episodes can be found on my channel:

YouTube - TheCaravanTube's Channel

New episodes will be added in quick succession now as soon as we've filmed the first race in Santa Pod so if you like it please check back soon.

Also, if I may ask; if you watch any of the Episodes, please comment if possible. I'm very keen on any feedback on this project, as the project is still very much in process and I would really like to make a film that is interesting to people that love racing.

Thanks in advance to you all!

Cheers /david

The first vid I saw a few weeks back was great so I can't wait to watch the rest. :)

web documenary - Adam Flamholc Pro Stock Racer

Thanks! Great to hear that you like it! :)

There are already a bunch of other episodes out there.. These are from testing in Valdosta beginning of March, before heading down to Gainesville.
Here are the direct links:

YouTube - Episode 2 - Adam Flamholc Pro Stock Driver

YouTube - Episode 3 - Adam Flamholc Pro Stock Racer

YouTube - Episode 4 - Adam Flamholc Pro Stock Racer

YouTube - Episode 5 - Adam Flamholc Pro Stock Racer

There are a bunch of new episodes up now:

YouTube - Episode 6 - Adam Flamholc Pro Stock Racer - Ep 6 - Testing in Valdosta, GE

YouTube - Episode 7 - Fastest European ever - Flamholc Pro Stock - Ep 7 - Adam Flamholc becomes fastest European ever!

YouTube - Episode 8 - The 6.60 run - Adam Flamholc Pro Stock - Ep 8 - Adam becomes the first European to run in the 6.60s! :D

YouTube - Episode 9 - Leaving Valdosta - Flamholc Pro Stock Racer - Ep 9 - Last tunes done in Valdosta - next episodes will follow Adam racing at the Gatornationals, Gainesville, FL

Episodes coming will follow Adam back in Europe qualifying in the FIA European Championships series

As always, it'd be great to hear your comments and feedback on these clips.

Cheers
David

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I've just uploaded a bunch of new Episodes (10-12), of my web doc about Swedish Pro Stock racer Adam Flamholc:

YouTube - Episode 10 - 1st Day Gainesville - Flamholc Pro Stock Racer

YouTube - Episode 11 - 2nd Day Gatornationals - Flamholc Pro Stock

YouTube - Episode 12 - 3rd Day Gatornationals - Flamholc Pro Stock

Soon coming episodes are 13-16, which will cover Adam testing in Sweden and then qualifying at Santa Pod in the UK - the first competition in the FIA European Championship.

Thanks and happy viewing! :cool:

looking forward to any feedback... cheers /david

Dang, I'm getting a black screen with the "Video Unavailable" message. Anyway, it is good to hear that drag racing is growing in Europe and that you are documenting it. I have always thought that Europe is too crowded and the land to valuable to make drag strips out of it. Also, to get the fans there in big numbers I would think it'll take some pro nitro cars. I am hoping I will live to see a 64 funny car race take place in Europe. Thanks for the work you are doing!

I was excited to see David Flamholc's posts above, only to note that they dated from 2008.

Drag racing has been around in Europe for a while. Santa Pod opened as Europe's first permanent dragstrip in 1966.

Thanks to Covid, last year's six-race FIA/FIM European championship was cancelled. Now this year's has been reduced to just two events with the cancellation of the Hockenheim (Germany) round announced this week. The remaining Swedish round is due in August and the Santa Pod finals in September. We await further announcements about these events and the championship situation, but I somehow can't see the customary 16 or 17 nations being represented at Santa Pod under current travel restrictions.

You can follow the European news at www.eurodragster.com.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back