Pro Mod TV ratings soar (1 Viewer)

Pro Mod is a separate show, has nothing to do with PS and PSM.
Alan

Alan why has it gone all quite regarding NHRA ALL ACCESS?

I see from the website that you have 2017 season tickets for it, but as you know the audio and other things desperately need improving for 2017 like reliability, what are the plans for it in 2017?

Alan why has it gone all quite regarding NHRA ALL ACCESS?

I see from the website that you have 2017 season tickets for it, but as you know the audio and other things desperately need improving for 2017 like reliability, what are the plans for it in 2017?

I received an email saying I could save 10% signing up for 2017 now. It also offered 25% off if you become an NHRA member. It didn't look as if anything about the coverage had changed. One would assume they are always looking to improve the reliability but they may be a bit distracted by other issues right now.
My biggest problem with it was the on demand footage wasn't uploaded soon enough for me to watch before the race was over when I couldn't watch it live. Not many reasons to watch qualifying after the race is over.

Find it hard to believe ratings were soaring,esp when most households dont get fs2. Alot of the shows weere on fs2

James,
I know that they were addressing the issues from last year. I can't tell you specifics because I don't work in the office. But the people in charge are certainly aware that the service fell short at times.

Ken,
Pro Mod will not replace PS or PSM in the Mello Yello shows. They are completely separate. Even the Pro Mod racers don't want that. If you are the Stars of your own show, why would you want to not be the Stars on someones else's?

Jeremy.
One of the biggest things with FOX is that they are excited about NHRA. They promote our shows much better and they are on when they are supposed to be on. That leads to better numbers.

As always, just my opinion.
Alan

The Fox package was the best move that NHRA did they just need to tweak the production a bit.
The Start times are pretty much on the money and if they run over their time they bounce it over to FS2. Plus, It's nice to see the show at a decent time Not at 3 a.m.

Thanks for the reply Alan, what are they going to do about commentators this year?

I feel the service deserves its own commentary team, like a junior team who use it to step up to tower commentary or TV commentary.

It was frustrating hearing you folks saying one thing and seeing something else.

Huge credit should go to Brian Lohnes for his fabulous announcing work all year. Would be very happy ifor he was the new voice of NHRA All Access. We need somebody to explain the pit work that hopefully All Access will do more off.

James,
I know that they were addressing the issues from last year. I can't tell you specifics because I don't work in the office. But the people in charge are certainly aware that the service fell short at times.

Ken,
Pro Mod will not replace PS or PSM in the Mello Yello shows. They are completely separate. Even the Pro Mod racers don't want that. If you are the Stars of your own show, why would you want to not be the Stars on someones else's?

Jeremy.
One of the biggest things with FOX is that they are excited about NHRA. They promote our shows much better and they are on when they are supposed to be on. That leads to better numbers.

As always, just my opinion.
Alan

I just renewed my NHRA membership and saw the benefit of 25% off of All Access, not bad at all.

Hey everyone, coupla things.

1.) Jer - Every J&A Service pro mod show aired on FS1 after its initial airing on FS2. Normally the airing on FS1 was a couple days after the FS2 airing. I am going to assume that it'll be that way this coming year as well. Keep your eyes peeled.

2.) James Welling - Thanks a million for the kind words. We've got a good group of guys that we work with and I am excited to be making the full rounds in 2017 with "the tall man". We all take a lot of pride in doing a good job so it feels good when someone recognizes the effort. Like Alan, I cannot necessarily speak to the plans of All-Access in the future. Would it be cool to have a second stand along web-only style show? Heck yes. Would it be super expensive to add crew people, some sort of control truck, and the other logistics? Heck yes. We'll all be along for the ride on the evolution of that program over the next years.

My understanding is that Bruno and I are back as the "dudes in the booth" for the pro mod show, which will now be 12-episodes as the series has expanded those additional races. Both of us really love the class and while I can only speak for myself, we have a lot of fun making it.

Thanks for watching!

Brian, Yourself and Bruno make a great announcing package and great to hear, Good Luck and keep us entertained during the broadcast!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back