2014 Pro Mod TV Schedule on Velocity (1 Viewer)

a test bed for a non-espn nhra telecast....10 consecutive weeks....could actually get caught up in this
series; hope it gets a great prime time slot. congrats to everyone who put this deal together.

but you need to have HDTV To watch this, you can't watch this with SD tv.

So? Quit trying to nickel and dime and pay the extra couple of dollars for the HD channels. Problem solved!

Personally, this is a great move. Imagine being able to watch.... ON TIME! Now if they can only strike a deal for the main pro telecast....

Velocity just lost the MECUM Auctions which is rumored to have moved to NBC. This will help fill the void.

If you don't have Velocity, TV is not worth watching. They are like SPEED was without the NASCRAP stuff.

So? Quit trying to nickel and dime and pay the extra couple of dollars for the HD channels. Problem solved!

Personally, this is a great move. Imagine being able to watch.... ON TIME! Now if they can only strike a deal for the main pro telecast....

Great move, really Sam? Does it matter what time these shows will air? Did everybody actually "read" the press release? 10 consecutive weeks in 4th quarter. The Pro Mod season ends Oct. 27 in Vegas. By the time this show is put together, the Pro Mod season will be , for the most part, old news. With the Mater and ESPN3, Pro Mod fans will already have seen all of the news and races. While these are good intentions and may likely help racers possibly obtain sponsor exposure, this is nothing more than seeing a season review / highlights package spread out over 10 weeks. Might as well buy the DVD package after the season. Same result.

I do not pay attention to who wins PM events...they do not race at brainerd (my annual attended event) and they do
not air on the nhra pro espn broadcast....i do not have time to follow them on the internet nor does my provider provide
espn3. I am fully aware that this 10 race series will air in the 4th quarter; if the shows are in a good viewing time slot,
i will most likely watch the series and be surprised by the winner at each event.
What i hope they do is put this 30 minute show next to another 30 minute show that resembles or is drag racing (drag boat racing for example) so the two shows compromise 60 minutes of high hp straight line racing.

Since Bill Stephens already does half the shows on Velocity (kidding, but it seems like it) ... Is it safe to assume he will be doing the Pro Mod shows? I certainly hope so!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back