Pro Bike Battle (1 Viewer)

Bob

Nitro Member
Who else forgot to make a pick for this special event in Pick the Winners? I knew it was there at the bottom of the event list and still managed to forget to make a pick! :(

PSB? Who won?

untitled-1-jpg.4090

That sure was STRANGE!! Matt Smith clearly won by 3-4 inches at least. How could LC Tonglet trip the clocks first? Matt's front wheel IS on the track and he is clearly ahead. (?) !!!
They didn't even review it. Shades of Indy a few years ago when Steve Johnson beat Matt Smith but at first they gave it to Matt. A day later they overturned the "win" and Steve got it.
I could not see why this wasn't noticed by the "crack crew". I saw it on TV and all access. Pretty obvious, or what?

I think you have to take into account they add the graphic stripe with the Papa Johns logo. The finish line freeze frames are always so skewed with oval wheels. I don't know why they have not fixed it. If you take it the way it looks Matt Smith does seem ahead but that's a horrible pic to be making that call.

I think you have to take into account they add the graphic stripe with the Papa Johns logo. The finish line freeze frames are always so skewed with oval wheels. I don't know why they have not fixed it. If you take it the way it looks Matt Smith does seem ahead but that's a horrible pic to be making that call.
True but what the picture can't skew is the tire contact spot on the track that I was going by. I haven't looked at the incremental numbers and the actual light was a few more inches ahead
of the yellow line. Seeing Matt's butt off the seat a little makes me want to look at the numbers. If Tonglet's speed is higher then I'm wrong.

True but what the picture can't skew is the tire contact spot on the track that I was going by. I haven't looked at the incremental numbers and the actual light was a few more inches ahead
of the yellow line. Seeing Matt's butt off the seat a little makes me want to look at the numbers. If Tonglet's speed is higher then I'm wrong.
The biggest issue was the stripe they added with the sponsor. It clearly wasn't straight over the real stripe after I see a pic without it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back