prayers for Vinny Arcadi (2 Viewers)

big guy

Nitro Member
Shortly after the last race Vinny was diagnosed with a brain tumor,and is under treatment as I speak.All the prayers and good thoughts to help him through this would be much appretiated.

Fight it, Vinny!

Well this is a bit of a shock and a scare. I'm sending wishes for a speedy recovery and hoping he's back at it soon. The tumor may have left the line first, but let's see if Vinny can power through and pass at the eighth.

A fan after his qualifying run in Edmonton this year. Anyone who can bounce off the wall, and qualify #1 with the first 4 second FC pass in our track's history is a cool and brave guy!

The thread title has been edited to eliminate confusion - thanks to whoever made the change and prayers for Vinny Arcadi, who has won many fans with his determination and obvious willingness to make sacrifices to pursue his love for the sport of drag racing.

vinni

my thoughts & prayers go out to Vinni .I hope he can see the support us fellow racers& crew members give him ...

Our Prayers Are With You Vinny Arcadi

I had the pleasure of meeting Vinny at a race at Grand Bend this year. Let me tell you, what a great man. My son said to me, Dad, Vinny is so nice are all the racers this nice. I turned around and said son in this business we are all like family. So from our KonRodz Racing family, our prayers are with you for a speedy recovery and GodBless you. Happy Thanksgiving to ALL our AMERICAN friend's and to the Troops.

Last edited:
Good Luck and hopefully you will get better soon! IHRA Top Fuel Funny Car wouldn't be nearly as fun to watch without Vinny!

Guys I Hear His Spirits Are Still Good, And The Only Thing We Can Do On Our Parts Is Pray And Wish Him The Best And To Get Well Soon.

Indeed Paul, I just recieved a phone call telling me of his death. Vinny was a good guy. RIP buddy. Now Big Mike has another bench racing partner.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back