Politics (1 Viewer)

WOODY

Nitro Member
Politics...it's everywhere, especially at the race track.

I try and tell myself and others that it's "NHRA's sandbox". If you want to play in the sandbox you just deal with. However, when you are one of the groups that helps pay for the sand it's amazing to say the very least how you are treated.

I am a glass is always half-full kind of person...that's just how I am and how I am wired. This sport is great and could be so much more.

Just my thoughts - Scott "Woody" Woodruff

Politics...it's everywhere, especially at the race track.

I try and tell myself and others that it's "NHRA's sandbox". If you want to play in the sandbox you just deal with. However, when you are one of the groups that helps pay for the sand it's amazing to say the very least how you are treated.

I am a glass is always half-full kind of person...that's just how I am and how I am wired. This sport is great and could be so much more.

Just my thoughts - Scott "Woody" Woodruff

Woody, are you having one of those days? What did they do this time? It looks like you got one on the pole, can't be all bad. Good Luck!

Pat

It is a shame that in addition to mechanical know how and driver skill, psychology and manipulation(politics) are a part of the game. And life in general is like a poop sandwich. The more bread you have the less poop you have to eat. That's a cleaned up version.

If you think this is bad, go look at NASCAR's sandbox and how the France Family controls it.

Very True. And NASCAR is on the down hill slide. Empty seats...TV ratings down. The voice of reasoning has left the building.

Stop by the Speedco/Jegs display in the Manufactures Midway this weekend in Norwalk and see what "they" did!

Well, that doesn't do the "rest" of us who aren't there any good!

:(

SOMEONE has to know what the heck's going on!

I'm going out on a limb and say since Summit has the naming rights to the strip now they did something along those lines??????? Wont let them have alot of signage? Parked them at the very back of the midway, etc???? Come on guys, tell us the scoop.

Alright. I'm assuming this has to do with the Jeg's display. Can someone post a picture of the "Jegs" infraction at the "Summit" event @ the "Summit Raceway Park" facility?????

Enquiring minds want to know!

:D

I'm going out on a limb and say since Summit has the naming rights to the strip now they did something along those lines??????? Wont let them have alot of signage? Parked them at the very back of the midway, etc???? Come on guys, tell us the scoop.

Did anyone go by and see what happened? I wasn't there and want the scoop!

CJ Curtsinger

Well, this just seems to be about a useless thread. It says nothing, tells nothing, starts nothing and finishes nothing, so I guess it's the "Seinfeld" thread, About Nothing!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back