Please support my polar plunge for Special Olympics (1 Viewer)

Y'all gonna wish ya hadn't lost all that insulation bud!

Heya, just in case I can make it (TO WATCH AND TAKE PICS ONLY!) shoot me some driving directions to the strip, er, lake, or beach or wherever the insanity takes place. Maybe I can come down and take pics myself. But NO, I AIN'T gonna take the plunge! It's healthier for me to pay you to. And yes, the COUNTDOWN is ON!

3000 Fuller rd, Ann Arbor Gallup Park. Straight down 23(ok you'd start on 75 then 23) its less than 2 miles off the e-way

Well I am having trouble getting the pictures posted but I'll figure it out eventually.

The jump was Saturday and WOW was it cold. Even colder than the past couple of years. The wedding dress was a big hit, although the local paper referred to me as the hairy chested bride...now is that anyway to talk about a mail order bride lol

Anyway I wanted to thank everyone who donated(and of course its never to late to donate;) ) I was able to get to the $1000 mark with your awesome help.

I'm already trying to come up with some ideas for next years plunge.

WOW PJ that looks really cold. Like the dress. I do special needs day care. I will have to show them your pictures. I think they will get a big kick out of it. We do alot with special Olympic here in southen Oregon. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back