please help my polar plunge for special olympics (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
The time is getting near for the annual frozen mid-winter swim, otherwise known as the Special Olympics Polar Plunge. This year we will be at Zukey Lake in Pinckney, MI on February 28th. I would greatly appreciate any donations or for more people to join in and take the plunge.

The link below can be used to make donations. I can also accept cash/checks. Just send me a pm and I can get you the info.

I have been told that I started a tradition with my first jump and it would be wrong if I went away from that theme. Not sure if I buy that, but its all for fun and a great cause, so this year I will be jumping as a mermaid.

I greatly appreciate your support. Oh and just a warning the link to my page does include a picture of the infamous wedding dress. Take care

Special Olympics Michigan - Polar Bear Plunges - PJ Sapienza's Fundraising Page

PJ, I hope you don't mind, but I added your link to my Facebook page & invited a few people to donate... :)

Just a reminder the big jump is this Sunday. Also there has been a costume change. I will now ruin any cheerleader fantasy some may have lol :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back