Its Polar Plunge time for Special Olympics, please help (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Ok it’s that time of year again, yup you guessed it cold, so that means the Polar Bear Plunge for Special Olympics is right around the corner.

In the past I've jumped as a bride, a belly dancer and in a pink tutu, apparently I've watched too many episodes of Mash as I must be channeling my inner Klinger. Anyway I am still trying to figure out an outfit for this year.

I'm looking for pledges to help make this another successful year. All of the money raised goes to Special Olympics. If you would rather not donate through the website feel free to contact me for an address to mail checks too.

As for this year’s outfit...well I have a few ideas but I am also open to being bought, if you have the money to challenge and some crazy idea, we can talk.

The jump in Feb 7th

Thanks for your help

Special Olympics Michigan - Polar Bear Plunges - PJ Sapienza's Fundraising Page

PJ... you take lettuce?... No CC and I don't know where the checkbook is.... PM me an address....

d'kid

How about going in memory of Betty Page? She was way hotter than Klinger!!! You would heat up that water in fishnets and a vinyl teddy!!!:p

How about going in memory of Betty Page? She was way hotter than Klinger!!! You would heat up that water in fishnets and a vinyl teddy!!!:p

heard about Betty last night... that would be fitting but... May She Rest in Peace.

I'm afraid PJ would turn out looking more like Dr. Frankenfurter... waiting for photos... in an-tis-ahhhh..... paaaaaashun.... 'cause he's a sweet trans....:eek:

d'kid

Well, Betty was an icon. PJ ain't! And I don't wanna see his costumes get any skimpier. Actually, I think I'd donate more if he'd go in fully clothed so we don't have to see....well, it's so awful I can't even type about it.

Thanks for posting this PJ. My cousin's daughter Kellie and his wife Cheryl are both Special Ed teachers.

I gave Kellie my check a couple of weeks ago. She'll be taking the plunge in the good ol' Atlantic Ocean. Can't wait to see this!

I've had several people ask me what the outfit was going to be so I thought that I would update everyone. As of now I'll be going as a hooters girl (sorry Joe) although someone emailed me earlier asking if they were high bidder what could they get me to wear.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back