Peggy L. Released (1 Viewer)

Wow if Ellis gets that ride, and Peggy gets the ride vacated by Ellis, and Angelle gets back with Jackie and George...hmmm. Rock on girls!

Maybe Bazemore's getting her ride... ya know, since Antron's moving to Top Fuel.:rolleyes: Note: Humor intended...

I agree with whoever said this has been one of the silliest seasons ever. I hope Peggy finds a ride - soon.

And Chip.
And Angelle.
And Whit.
And Phil.
And Dean.
And, well, you get the idea.

WTF...where did this come from. I sure hope we hear another announcement soon with Peggy having a new ride for '08.

S/F
D

That really sucks. I got a chance to talk to Peggy in Gainesville, and she was as friendly and gracious as possible. She's shown herself to be very well spoken and supportive of her team, in addition to driving and competing well. What a way for her year to end...unless she gets some good news before December's over. Let's hope so! Teams and sponsors would be lucky to have her.

As much as a shock this must have been for Peggy, I'm confident she will land on her feet. And, perhaps even do better next year.

Cheering for ya Peggy.

As much as a shock this must have been for Peggy, I'm confident she will land on her feet. And, perhaps even do better next year.

Cheering for ya Peggy.

Do any of you think there might be a reason Peggy didn't re-sign for next season. Perhaps she has something else going on?

Stay tuned!!!

That really sucks. I got a chance to talk to Peggy in Gainesville, and she was as friendly and gracious as possible. She's shown herself to be very well spoken and supportive of her team, in addition to driving and competing well. What a way for her year to end...unless she gets some good news before December's over. Let's hope so! Teams and sponsors would be lucky to have her.

That is certainly the impression I got of her when I was watching her interact with fans while in the lanes at Denver. I wish her the best.

Do any of you think there might be a reason Peggy didn't re-sign for next season. Perhaps she has something else going on?

Stay tuned!!!

I could be wrong but according to Scoop today, she said this was another part of her year of "firsts"; first time she's ever been fired!

Keeping my fingers crossed for her!!!
:)

That is to bad. The riders that had issues this year were red lighting. I don't remember her ever doing that. She was great at the lights.

A letter from Peggy

As you have probably have already heard, I will not be racing for Karl Klement next season. Karl decided to go in a different direction, and I respect his decision. As they say, every end is a new beginning.

After a six-year hiatus from the sport, I was very fortunate to be asked by Karl to race for his team. Karl and Kim Klement were the best team owners I could ask for. They were truly a pleasure to work for, they were always professional and provided me with the best equipment and team members possible. I cannot thank them enough.

I am proud of our accomplishments: I qualified for every race, won my first NHRA Wally and was the only female to make the final four in the NHRA’s Countdown to the Championship. When I think of what we were able to do this year, it takes my breath away.

As anyone who has raced at the NHRA Professional level will tell you, racing is a team sport. While I had the best job on the team, every member was important. Karl assembled a very talented team of professionals. I want to personally thank George and Jackie Bryce, Shane Maloney, Garrett Whaley, Curtis Jackson, George Smith, Chip Ellis, Ken Johnson and the entire G2 Motorsports family for helping to achieve what I had only dreamed of. I could not have done it without every one of my team members.

So what is next? Right now I am looking at other opportunities and I am optimistic that I will find a team that can utilize my talents and help keep my dream alive. I will continue to challenge myself professionally and continue to grow as a racer and as a person.

The possibilities that were created with the accomplishments of my team and I are endless. I am very excited at what the future will bring – the sky’s the limit!

-- Peggy

Thank you Peggy for these AWESOME words!!!!!!!
You are a true Lady!
Thanks for the thrills,
George and Jackie

Click to Review

Last edited:
I dont even really follow pro stock bike . But then there is Peggy , and there is a true champion in the making right there . She is composed and thankful . She is the most marketable and attractive by a mile .

I hope this is her move , and for the better . If it is not then well that is their loss . You go girl , I am in full support of you and your future . The sky is the limit and you are the most beautiful sky i have ever seen . Your the best thing this class has seen in a long time and you are total class . I will go as far as saying that you are going to be in a winning ride before the rest , because you are the tops .

Love you babe .........

i know that this has slipped to the third page but I was wondering if anybody has heard anything if she is getting a ride or what???
jim

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back