From bad to worse????????? (1 Viewer)

Are you kidding??? You are reading into this way too far.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's a FRAM race and I am sure this is a one time deal to get more exposure at this event.

I wonder why some people hate to come here..

Are you kidding??? You are reading into this way too far.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's a FRAM race and I am sure this is a one time deal to get more exposure at this event.

I wonder why some people hate to come here..

People hate to come here? Because, in my opinion, Fram is on the move? Interesting response.:)

I think fram/prestone usually does that with an additional car at the event...

An honest question with a logical idea but I wouldn't read too much into this. It's their race so it makes sense to add to your exposure. Also they did choose to field a funny car rather then another Dragster.

Seems like they are doing what people are complaining powerade isn't doing on another thread, putting more into the sport.

I have to agree with PJ they did use a funny car and its not the FRAM/Autolite car its the Prestone car.

Cory has the FRAM TF, Tony has the Prestone FC while Bob has the Autolite FC.

All three brands will now be represented at the sponsors race. Smart move on their part. ;)

Sounds logical to me. I truly hope you are right. I like Cory a lot. Have I become too cynical?:mad:

"Irregardless" (couldn't help myself - sorry Kelly), it is a sharp looking hot rod!

Tony P. is a nice guy out there - and I know that at Bristol he and Cruz were spending a bit of time talking to sponsors. Maybe this was one of them.

DLB

Anyone think it might be a case of product placement in the Advance stores?

Give us a little more shelf space and some time on the car and we will get you a little better deal on product pricing for the stores?

or..

Advance offered some time on the car for better pricing for the products for the stores?

happens all the time now days in other forms of motorsports.. specialy with the ease of wraping a car...

Billy

hey t, we could use some antifreeze this weekend at 131 , going to be hot one . but ill take hot days at track over cool day at work anytime ! im outta here 2am see u there !!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back