Peggy L. Released (1 Viewer)

Now THAT is whacked!!! New team, finished 4th in the Welfare points system.......What did she do wrong?????(Nothing!) She has GOT to be very marketable....but as they say.....business is business. Makes no sense to me.

Late............Mitch

Makes no sense to me either. They more than got their money's worth with Peggy on board. At least she got to live out her dream!

Wow first Chip now Peggy. Someting crazy be going on lucy

I went to the recent Vegas and Pomona races and was really impressed by the way Peggy conducted herself. I walked the pits several times each day and every time I passed hers, she seemed to be looking after visiting fans. Always a broad -- and genuine -- smile, posing for photos, signing autographs, always looked interested in what the fans were saying, never walked away till the fans had finished and walked away themselves. Plus heard her speak well at the Friday Museum night at Pomona.

I'd say she was a marketing dream. Oh, and she rode that bike quite nicely too, I seem to recall. (Race win, 4th in points in first full season!)

If she's now out of a job, it's very disappointing news for the sport.

I am surprised at this as well. Top 4 finish in the Welfare-Down, final round, qualified for every race......

:confused::confused:

i'd be willing to bet someone will need to bring money to get that seat..

Well, if somebody can't market with Peggy, they won't be able to market with anybody else (including Angelle or Chip). If there just looking for "cash" from a rider, they are short-sighted in the extreme.

BTW: I like Angelle - a LOT!

i'll go with 'money' trail scenario.

thank you peggy for providing IMO the best racer moment of
the entire year with your heartfelt win in richmond.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back