Capps To Run Valvoline Body At Vmp (1 Viewer)

Courtesy BRUT racing dot com (thank you guys)

BRUT_0405_2007_005.sized.jpg

Hope to see it in the winner's circle!!!!!!!!!!!

Is a classy looking piece...

but I really miss the green car...

The green car was pretty nice... I happened to be behind the blue car as it was "unveiled" at Indy last year... The Brut in the headers was a bad idea I think... I don't think nitro/cologne should ever be mixed again... But nonetheless, all of his cars are aesthetically pleasing..

CJ Curtsinger

CJ, my wife would argue with you on the Brut in the headers. She was at a race and could smell the fragrance. I told her she was crazy, but she stood her ground. Later on, we were told she was right and she is now a big fan.

Could be she also likes saying "I told you so" :D

Could be she also likes saying "I told you so" :D

hehe... every time she cheers for him shes just rubbing it in LOL... I think they made a big error though... They wanted to bring bottled fragrance to the track... when I think they should bottle VHT fragrance, and sell it at Wal-Mart.... That would fly off the shelves... That is a smell I could get addicted to... Its bad when you bend over the track to get a whiff...

CJ Curtsinger

I though that was "Markerting Genius". The first time we smelled it was in Houston and I also said, I know they can't be burning it in the fuel, so who knows. My buddy went to the pits and asked Ace and he told him they dump it in the headers.

Anyways, he can run that Valvoline car for the rest of the season, as long as it gets him a Championship. Capps deserves this one, especially after coming so close last year.

Yea Lance, now that you mention it, I think it was the race in Houston fthat my wife first whiffed :D

Hope RON has better luck than Jack had with those colors... He went O FER!!! 1st round loss in Pheonix... 1st round loss Last week!:(
I love the colors though! VERY SHARP!!!:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back