Capps Named Grand Marshall For Sun Bowl Parade (1 Viewer)

How cool! I'm sure his kiddos will enjoy that! Too bad El Paso is on the other side of the earth from the Houston area.....well, it might as well be. ;)

I know you've already GPSd the drive, Kelly, admit it. ;)

I got the press release about this in the e-mail today, but I didn't read it because I could've sworn I read it somewhere...an interview, or his blog, perhaps?

I'll be in the parade too Kelly... Truck and trailer just ahead of the car on a rollback. I'll try to get some pics.

The car was in the parade also.... on a rollback. Would've been a blast to have it towed behind the dually but....

Found some video of the car in the parade. I haven't gotten home to upload the pics from my camera and I forgot my cable to connect to my laptop. Sitting here in DFW waiting on a connecting flight to Charlotte. Enjoy the video. The link is under the space man, marked Video Thanksgiving day parade

El Paso Times - Frontpage

Sorry, not sure how to hot link yet. Enjoy

Try this...
Parade Video
Way cool! Thanks for the link, Robbie! I loved the commentary on the audio. "That's Ron Capps! And that's his car!" lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Along the whole parade route, 2.5 miles, All I heard was "take the car out!!!". 375,000 people on the streets. Unbelievable.

Best I could tell.... a local Ford dealer provided all the convertibles for the parade. At least it was blue to match the truck/trailer and car. Besides, does Dodge make a convertible?

What else is really cool is Oregon State is going to be in the Sun Bowl after a big win over Oregon today!

HOW in the world did I forget about the Viper being a convertible!!!! Shame on me.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back