First Look - Jon Capps Vegasfuel Flopper (1 Viewer)

Nice looking rendering...
I'll give it a try, like I have all the others... :eek:
When they have on their website, how to mix it with vodka or old crow... :D Kinda makes me wonder if it is going to leave a bad taste in my mouth however...
Full-Throttle Fury
Mountain Dew AMP
My choices...
RedLine if I want the shakes all day though... :D

RedLine if I want the shakes all day though... :D

Redline......tried it once...and drank 2/3 of the can...I have to assume that it is the closest thing to legal crack as there is!!!:eek:

Is Jon Capps' deal for the reaminder of the season? It is a sharp looking car.

Redline......tried it once...and drank 2/3 of the can...I have to assume that it is the closest thing to legal crack as there is!!!:eek:
Hey Alan
Just for giggles, buy another bottle... Get out your magnifying glass, and read the label... They crammed the freakin script to titanic on that thing... :D Seriously, I would drink two at a time, these are small bottles folks... I drank three one day and thought WTBeep... :eek:< that is exactly how I looked BTW... Anyway I read this tiny writting on the bottle, and it says to only drink 1/2 of the bottle every 8 hours or something like that... I TINK I drank to much... :D Sorry Hi-Jack

Did I mention how nice Capps' new car looks??
I'll be sure and give VEGAS FUEL a try, if it comes to a town near me...
I hope Paul and Jon have a great weekend...

Talk to Karl Stalcup, Bobby, I think he bottles his own... :D I know he drinks a lot of it... :rolleyes:

Bourbon, like all alkys comes in different grades....
Let's just say, Old Crow is "Well" or "House" bourbon in a lot of bars...

Now the good sipping stuff like Markers Mark, or Booker Beam is a whole 'nutter story...

And Please Remember: JACK DANIELS Is NOT Bourbon

Your friendly neighborhood Alky and Part Time Bar Tender

Congrats and good luck to Jon and the new team! According to Ron's blog he's been busting his butt putting this together.

Hey Kelly, why are you using my wallpaper for your Avatar?????:eek:

Congrats to Jon on the Sponsor :D

Jon Capps was running the same car in San Antonio that Burkhart went to the finals with in Gainsville. Burkhart is scheduled to race it in Vegas, so........................which car is this one? A second car out od Paul Smith Racing???

....................And Please Remember: JACK DANIELS Is NOT Bourbon..............
Learn something new everyday, huh. I always thought it was a Bourbon. Their website says it's a Tennesee Whiskey, but does not explain the difference.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back