Patron Funny Car at Team Kalitta (1 Viewer)

All I can say is she's definately ready. All that Patron Money With DHL as an associatie along with Kalitta Air, maybe we are gonna witness a brand new top notch kalitta funny car operation out of the 2 teams. That DHL car got ALOT better than it was but I think this is gonna bring the half a tenth to the tenth increase they need. Good for her. How could this not be great for Jeff too.

All I can say is she's definately ready. All that Patron Money With DHL as an associatie along with Kalitta Air, maybe we are gonna witness a brand new top notch kalitta funny car operation out of the 2 teams. That DHL car got ALOT better than it was but I think this is gonna bring the half a tenth to the tenth increase they need. Good for her. How could this not be great for Jeff too.

I hope it doesn't mean that Jeff is out though...

jeff could be out, why not?.....hope it's a 2 car effort though; if it is, wonder
who will be employed to tune the patron car?

jeff could be out, why not?.....hope it's a 2 car effort though; if it is, wonder
who will be employed to tune the patron car?

Yup, I'm sure they will have to hire someone to come in, as I would expect results to follow the huge check to Kalitta Motorsports.

I sincerely doubt this will happen in the given time frame. According to an interview she did with Competition Plus, she wants to get 50 runs under her belt before switching to nitro full time.

it was a pleasure meeting Alexis this year at E-town, she is a class act. 50 runs before going full time, that's almost half the season on qualifying runs alone. I say she should go the full season, this could be your Road To the future award early favorite.

That's interesting, Mr. 1320... I spoke to her in Vegas and she said she was staying in alky for another season, only testing and prepping for nitro...:rolleyes:

I still say - ALexus in Atoyota?? LOL Now if one was looking.....where the hell would one find a turnkey Toyota funny car operation for sale?? Oh yeah - AJR - and what a concidence that they were always pitted so close together too. Hope this is all true. Jeff needs a team mate out there. ;)

Could be a big pit shakeup here! With an unlimited supply of Patron, Official Kalitta Team Mixicologist may have to alter what goes in those Red Cups - ;)

This deal sounds good to me, I highly prefer booze money coming in rather than more "oil and sand" money.

We've had the pleasure of racing against Alexis a couple times with Daniel in my car. She's an amazing lady.

I stumbled across this video on YouTube that gives you a little insight on her dad and how he became successful by developing a work ethic in the name of survival as a youngster, that made him who he is as an adult. Very interesting:

YouTube - John Paul DeJoria

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back