PART-TIME PRO STOCK RACER HEADED TO FC? (1 Viewer)

Prusiensky is from my hometown of Rockaway, New Jersey ..... would be cool if he was the one.

Better than Haddock who asked to display at our cruise night but let down our crowd when he wouldn't fire his FC unless we paid for the nitro

It would be cool to see Jeggie on NITRO, It's just a family tradition.
But I suspect maybe a Gray family member. I think the old man misses playing with pop

I think the old man misses playing with pop

Nahhh ... I am sure he gets his fill hanging out with his Sister and watching her scratch out big checks to fund TJ Jr and Beckman's rides over at DSR.

I also agree, I don't think it will be one of the Grays. They were both full timers.

I also don't understand how running a part time Nitro deal is any cheaper than running a part time Pro Stock deal, or how you would be any more likely to qualify/go rounds?

I don't really have a good guess or any insight, but my first thought was Matt Hartford, has driven a few interesting things before Pro Stock, might be looking to go faster?

That's who I was thinking. I could see Rawlings trying to sell his brand on the more popular cars of the sport. It would make good business sense I would think.

I swear I read a story on Comp. Plus about Aaron Stanfield wanting to drive a funny car last year.

Whether you read anything into it, Shane Tucker put a vid on Stalkbook today of him in the seat of a fuel funny car firing up.... Knowing his family history, I would be surprised if he went to FC (he is a second gen Pro Stock Driver whose uncle and sister also raced Pro ) BUT his brother in law has an alky funny car and has made rumblings about nitro in the past....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back