Another Driver Lost From Pro Stock (1 Viewer)

That's THREE full time Pro Stock rides parked for next year ... I haven't heard of any new full timers coming in to replace them. Gonna be a lot of short fields.

Not saying PS doesn't need a reboot, but the world isn't ending. Just like the fuel classes, I'd bet you'll see more part timers attending more races.

Not saying PS doesn't need a reboot, but the world isn't ending. Just like the fuel classes, I'd bet you'll see more part timers attending more races.
I agree, there's a lot of Pro Stock cars out there, probably fill in most races especially east coast races

Has it been confirmed that Morgan is out next year ? I don't remember hearing this.

There was an article on CompPlus about a month ago. With Ford pulling out their support, he didn't want to start all over with a new program. He does say he is interested in building a Pro Mod, but he is done with Pro Stock.

There was an article on CompPlus about a month ago. With Ford pulling out their support, he didn't want to start all over with a new program. He does say he is interested in building a Pro Mod, but he is done with Pro Stock.

Thanks Chris, I knew about Ford pulling out (I think John Force got all the attention on that one), but somehow the Larry Morgan story got past me. This sucks.

His contract with Mopar was only for 3 years and it's ending this season.I say he will be in a bowtie in 16.
Chris...I was thinking the same thing. The Mopar team wasn't the same without Jim Yates. I hope that didn't factor in Jeg's decision. Hate to to see Jeggie on the sidelines. He's good for the class.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back