Outlaw and ‘the hitman’ join forces (1 Viewer)

[coverattach=1]LAGUNA HILLS, California – Outlaw Clothing Company, the premier heads up drag racing apparel, gear and lifestyle brand, announced today that the company will sponsor ADRL superstar Mike “Hitman” Hill and create a signature-series apparel line through the Outlaw brand. Outlaw will also be Hill’s exclusive apparel sponsor.

“Mike Hill is the real deal,” said Wes Buck, Outlaw Founder. “He is one of the most followed and respected racer in the history of 10.5-tire racing and has created a world-wide following through the American Drag Racing League’s Extreme 10.5 division. The “Hitman” is a great racer and feared competitor, but also a charismatic individual, with a lot of heart and the necessary attitude to represent our company. We’re truly excited to take him from the outlaw eighth-mile to Outlaw Clothing Company.”

“I want to thank the whole Outlaw family for taking an interest in myself and my racing endeavors,” said Hill. “Our team is excited to be a part of the family and represent this sport’s most up-and-coming clothing brand both on and off the track. Outlaw’s lifestyle approach, Refuse to Lift, is the perfect fit for me and the heads up drag racing community as a whole. I know that I’ve stayed in the throttle as long as I’ve had to in order to win, even sometimes when I shouldn’t, but it’s that never-say-die mentality that separates up from the rest. We’re pumped up about the opportunity to work together and can’t wait to release the new “Hitman” Signature Series line next month.”

Further details on the Hitman/Outlaw apparel line will be announced in the coming weeks.

Attachments

• Hill1111.jpg
    Hill1111.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 3,091
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back