330 Outlaw Jr. racing (1 Viewer)

Boo

Nitro Member
I don't know where I should post this or how many are even interested. But if you have never seen these guys run, they are just awesome to watch. 330 Outlaw Jr racing is basically the Top Fuel class of the jr. dragster world. They race heads up on a pro tree to the 330 mark. Et's are in the low 4.20's. The jr's are a great starting point for tomorrow's racer much like the cart races are for NASCAR ,IRL,etc. This particular series is put on by Kim and Rowland Wood of CSR products(among many other sponsors). Their daughter Lyndsey(now racing TAD) came up thru the jr's and the 330 Outlaw cars. Check out the video on the link below from their latest race... After clicking on the link click on Event films on the bottom right and then click on Pacific Junction Film for the latest film.

330 Outlaw Jr's

Last edited:
Thats pretty cool!!! I wonder what they would run if they ran it to the 1/8th or even the full 1/4 mile!!! They are moving pretty fast to 330!!

Thats pretty cool!!! I wonder what they would run if they ran it to the 1/8th or even the full 1/4 mile!!! They are moving pretty fast to 330!!

Well to answer your first question they don't run to the 1/8 mile because they would break the et and mph limits set by NHRA and IHRA. Racing to the 1/4 mile would probably be pretty hard on the equipment. Most of these guys are turning 8000+ rpms now, and that's just one cylinder! :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back