Hiplink President and Garrett Bateman on Sam Auxier Jr Show (1 Viewer)

Mike Henkelman

Nitro Member
Hey guys, thought some of you would enjoy this. Our driver Garrett did a 23 minute interview with Pam Lapine (President of Hiplink) on the Sam Auxier Jr Show. The episode is now on iTunes (its the January 23 episode, and the interview begins at about 33 minutes in) at the following link:

iTunes - Podcasts - The Sam Auxier Jr Show by The Automotive Radio Network

One of the more interesting things in the interview to me was Hiplink calling NHRA Drag Racing a "Significantly underutilized resource for tech companies to explore marketing and branding opportunities."

These guys are really excited about our sport, and are bringing many of their business partners to the Winternationals to give them an education in nitromethane.

FYI: The interview does not cover my inevitable return to the Post Race Reports. I will admit to being nervous because after the latest thread on here the President asked me "So whats with these race reports I keep hearing about???" to which I retort "I was young. And drunk. and. and. and actually Ron Capps had hijacked my account for a while and was blogging with my account! Can you believe that! The nerve of that NanananaNapa Know How guy!"

-Mike

I can't wait for the reports Mike. Happy you guys are back out there. You will represent Hiplink and your other sponsors well. As they say, first class is the only class...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back