Xtreme 10.5 Racer Mike Hill on the Sidelines (1 Viewer)

[coverattach=1]Washington, GA -- Mike "the Hitman" Hill had high hopes for his return to the upcoming ADRL National Guard Extreme 10.5 season. After a great year highlighted by a win at the ADRL Georgia Drags, and the top title in Pro Street for the Orlando World Street Nationals in 2008, Mike Hill has already come out guns blazing in 2009 with a win at the Winter Street Nationals in Bradenton this January and a 3rd place points standing heading into the 2009 ADRL season. Hill and the team had aggressively set their targets on knocking off the ultra-competitive Xtreme 10.5 competition.

"I am very grateful for the National Guard's involvement in ADRL and am proud to have won a Minute Man of my own. Both my dad and myself have served with the Guard, so the win and the series is even more meaningful for us." Mike says of his Xtreme 10.5 experiences.
Building upon their last year, Mike and his team have been working diligently on expanding their arsenal and planning their attacking on the Xtreme 10.5 class. But when news traveled that the sponsorship deal Hill's team had worked on over the offseason was suddenly cut at the 11th hour, a shocked Mike Hill faces 2009 on the sidelines until funding is secured.

"After all our preparations, we are very disappointed. In the current economic situation, its understandably hard. But learning this so late in the game has left us with little time to find a replacement, and will force us to watch from the sidelines." says Mike of the disappointing news.
The team now focuses their sights on obtaining a new sponsor. An Outlaw 10.5 standout, Mike Hill has experienced tremedous success in his 13 year racing career, bringing with him to ADRL competition a tremendous fan base and much diversity to the sport. The popular Outlaw 10.5 personality regularly sells out featured match races as a notorious crowd favorite. For now, the team will entertain any and all possibilities, and will be exploring other options to get Mike back on track in 2009

Attachments

• IMG_4145copy1.jpg
    IMG_4145copy1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 75
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back