Old "PM mailbox" (1 Viewer)

Dale

Nitro Member
I had phone numbers & contact(s) info that was saved in my in-box of my PM from the old Nitromater. Are these now gone, erased, irretrievable....? Anyone ? Other than that problem, it's a great new look.

:eek: bump....
Wow, this post has been viewed 80 times yet no help or suggestions....hmm..... :confused:

Same here Chef Dale,
I was suppose to send some stuff to Miss Purple, but her address was in my PM. Guess I should've written it down or just not procrastinated.:eek:

I was wondering the same thing, and even more disheartening is if all the old threads are now inaccessible? There was some good stuff there, along with the bad, but if J-Rod could find a way to lock all the old threads and make them accessible to view, that would be great! Any chance of that?

Yeah, I got the same problemo Dale. Beautiful Noise, if you see this, thanks a million for the "Blood" poster! That was way cool and so nice of you!
Bob

Is there a chance that the old database could be moved to a different subdomain with a link here for members to access?

You could put up a splash page on the redirect subdomain leading people to here?

Dittos here. I've got a couple of new PMs showing on the old mater that I can't get to. I'd also like to be able to go through my PMs and make sure there's nothing that I might like to copy and save.

Yeah, there's tons of old information still there. Would be great if we could just be able to access it and nothing else.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back