Ok It's time. Who is going to BIR??!!?? Also- "Best of" pics from last year!! (1 Viewer)

Just Paul

Nitro Member
Nate and I am going, as always.....
Not sure on the spot yet, we have a few nitro Rookies going with!!

Some pics from the last couple years--

Let's party!!! (you see this everywhere you look!)
hellyeah.jpg

The band(s) usually rock
band2.jpg

She earned those beads!
band6.jpg

One of the hot spots out in the back 40
Zoo.jpg

Can't wait! I have big plans for the zoo parade this year, I've gotten my hands on a two seater ATV. I've always gotten a kick out of seeing people dressed up in the zoo, that sparked an idea for me - bought a black suit on ebay for $10 and will be dressing up like a Chauffeur. Offer free rides around to hot drunk chicks all night.

No pics from last year - I don't want my wife to see what goes down in the zoo, so I have yet to take any pictures of anything other then the race.

Can't wait! I have big plans for the zoo parade this year, I've gotten my hands on a two seater ATV. I've always gotten a kick out of seeing people dressed up in the zoo, that sparked an idea for me - bought a black suit on ebay for $10 and will be dressing up like a Chauffeur. Offer free rides around to hot drunk chicks all night.

No pics from last year - I don't want my wife to see what goes down in the zoo, so I have yet to take any pictures of anything other then the race.

You don't take your wife with you????:confused:

You don't take your wife with you????:confused:

I've found it much funner to leave the wife at home. (She is not into racing either) Its the only two nights a year I can pretend to party like a single college guy, get piss drunk and maybe see some things you wouldn't see the other 363 days a year.

I've found it much funner to leave the wife at home. (She is not into racing either) Its the only two nights a year I can pretend to party like a single college guy, get piss drunk and maybe see some things you wouldn't see the other 363 days a year.

Hell yeah :cool:

My entire group made a pact no women allowed back when we were 16 (now 29 :()...
Guys have come and gone, but the pact is the same.

wife went once.......was enough for her.
son and i sat. and sun. hopefully in usual location.

If you do something there that you wouldn't do in front of your wife, maybe you shouldn't be married. There is nothing wrong with looking. If we had the chance, my husband and I would go in an instant and I would be pointin' out the chics to him!!!!!:D Now if your wife is one that gets mad because you look, I could understand leaving her at home. You just have to have an open mind if you go to places like that. That's just my .02........................;)

If you do something there that you wouldn't do in front of your wife, maybe you shouldn't be married. There is nothing wrong with looking. If we had the chance, my husband and I would go in an instant and I would be pointin' out the chics to him!!!!!:D Now if your wife is one that gets mad because you look, I could understand leaving her at home. You just have to have an open mind if you go to places like that. That's just my .02........................;)

Vince Vaughn didn't bring his wife to Mitch's house when they were partying.

I don't bring her for two reasons:

1. She hates drag racing
2. I would hold back and act more civil if she were there (as a show of respect to her). She knows this, and wants me to have the most fun I can have (as a loving wife should), therefore she stays home.

I never point out other hot chicks around her - not that she would care about it at all, but again as a show of respect.

That being the case - These three days and two nights, its time to let loose... Get drunk enough to lose that filter that keeps you from yelling "show me your boobs!" in public. Kick back and party!!! I'm counting down the days! Can't get here soon enough.

Due to the economy, I will not be there this year.

:(

I'm doing some serious bumming.

:(

Truth be told, I'm not able to afford to do anything much fun this year, motorsports orientated.

I AM doing some drag racing however. :)

I figure with meager funds, I'd rather race than watch.

Film at ten............:D

Rumor has it I'll be there...and, oh yeah, some mater from Dallas who made his inaugural trip to BIR last year, will be joining me. Greggo, what's the countdown at? (sorry PJ, not THAT countdown)

Rumor has it I'll be there...and, oh yeah, some mater from Dallas who made his inaugural trip to BIR last year, will be joining me. Greggo, what's the countdown at? (sorry PJ, not THAT countdown)

I'll be gracing the state of [more than] 10,000 lakes with my presence in about 12 days. :D

I'll be there...with my significant other. This will be our ninth year at BIR..she'd never been to a drag race before she met me...didn't even know what they were...when I first suggested we go down to BIR for a day...she asked "why only 1 day?" She loves the races and to people watch...sits in the stands for everything from snowmobiles to top fuel...a keeper for sure :D

I was told that most people in the Zoo don't even go to the Drag races, they just hang around that side of the property all weekend.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back