Ok It's time. Who is going to BIR??!!?? Also- "Best of" pics from last year!! (1 Viewer)

2.jpg

1.jpg

We'll be here

Nice cool summer so far thinking boy if the weather is like this for Brainerd it will be nice... Looking at next week's forecast, might be a hot one. I guess it is tradition to get fried in the big silver stands for three days. I think it was 2002, wasnt it like 105 that Saturday? Im worried that we're due for some weather issues this year - last few years has just been perfect (knock on wood for 10 mins)

10 day forecast doesn't look too bad, but who can forecast for 10 days.
give em' my money @ the gate and persevere, no matter what the weather brings.

Have fun! Looks like mid to high 80's and sunny all week - hot and sticky! I arrive Friday - along with the probability for rain, as the forecast temp goes to mid to lower 70's for Saturday and Sunday. Thats whats good about camping, if it rains, head back to camp till the track is ready to go.

Man oh man is it hot up here, luckly its looking cool for this weekend. That's about it from the "zoo". Looking forward to seeing some of you up here.

Man oh man is it hot up here, luckly its looking cool for this weekend. That's about it from the "zoo". Looking forward to seeing some of you up here.

Looks like it's gonna cool off a little by Saturday. So, I forget...did anybody formally announce a mater meeting? Does anybody care? Greggo and I will be there Sunday 10AM in front of the Nitro Mall. Anybody want to meet up, call me. 612-227-3330.

Looks like it's gonna cool off a little by Saturday. So, I forget...did anybody formally announce a mater meeting? Does anybody care? Greggo and I will be there Sunday 10AM in front of the Nitro Mall. Anybody want to meet up, call me. 612-227-3330.

If your in the zoo and see a chauffer with the stereo rigged up on the atv give me a hollar! I have a kick azz electric guitar soundtrack set up on the mp3 player. I might be pulling a two seat trailer so hop on for a free ride. One more day I can't wait! Trip to the liquor store tomorrow and final packing. Off to BIR early Friday.

nick, remember to save some time to watch the racing ;)
i'll look for ya'

And I won't even miss a minute of racing! (unless im back getting my nitro dose in the Kalitta pit)- All you gotta do to see me is turn around and look up if your entering the stands through the opening at section C (where you cross through the stands to go through the tunnel)- We are front row at the top of that opening, Ill be wearing the camo hat.

-Remeber, its not party time till all the racing is done for the day! (unless your in what used to be general admission - I've seen some pretty crazy stuff down there all day)

We're in and all set up, I'll try to make it to the mall at 10. How about sometime on Sat. too? Our spot is half way between the security office/ go kart track and the band stage on the south side of the road. Cold Coors Light in the fridge, if anyone gets a chance, stop by. Here's a couple of pics.

DSCN2464.jpg

DSCN2465.jpg

DSCN2466.jpg

Have fun everyone!

if i'm reading DRC correctly, not only is jason line #1 qual. in stock,
but also won K/SA class today.
if ever there was a double to pull for, i'm pullin' for this one
this weekend :cool:

Wow, another excellent fireworks display tonight. Here is the zoo creation that won the tickets for next year, a motorized deer stand.
DSCN2484.jpg

DSCN2481.jpg

DSCN2486.jpg

Here's a bunch of the rest of the entries, and a couple of our gang including our Amy, yet another HUGE Ron Capps fan.:D
BIR09 pictures by mkinc1 - Photobucket

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back