Observations (1 Viewer)

I agree, Naz, on Tony P. Just think if he had weighed the car in Vegas and then gone a couple of rounds . . .
He's earned more points in the last four races than any other FC driver.

Another observation is Tony Pedregon and the Q team. Those guys are running really well, and have been all year. I enjoy seeing TP do well, just not at the expense of JFR. He'd been kicking JFR butt until Eric beat him this weekend. Dickie V. & Tony are a force to be reckoned with (no pun intended).
I like Cruz and he had the Vegas win, but I hope he can become just a little more consistent, and stop catching fire.

Tony's car has been running very consistently indeed. Maybe he's fired up like Tony Schumacher was last year with the addition of a new family member -- Tony has a four-month-old son.
The Pedregon brothers were in two of the three finals of the Western Swing. Cruz in Denver and Tony in Sonoma.

I'm not sure what's up with Cruz's car...I have a theory, but since that came out of an off-the-record conversation and it doesn't seem like the issue is public at this point, I'd rather not elaborate. I haven't talked to Cruz since he was in Seattle, so I haven't been able to confirm my theory, either. It is interesting that one of the few times the Advance Auto Parts Monte Carlo didn't catch fire was during the Seattle race.

OK, I'm being cryptic. But, I value my sources. :)

Well I guess after every race I am going to start an "Observations" thread. I like it when everyone puts in good input and we have decent discussions. Another one I meant to make and didnt, was what about Morgan Lucas? There alky dragster hasnt been doing much this year and he drove it this past weekend and won running consistent 5.30's all day. Congrats to him. Wonder if he will stay in the seat or not at the next race?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back