Now Bandimere ? (1 Viewer)

We now know the buyer.

Seems like a tremendous waste of land considering all the new homes going in on the other side of the freeway. The county would do a lot better if it was developed as part of a residential/commercial plan since the track is done anyway.

Seems like a tremendous waste of land considering all the new homes going in on the other side of the freeway. The county would do a lot better if it was developed as part of a residential/commercial plan since the track is done anyway.
There are several issues that any builder would face developing the property. The soil itself contains betonite which can cause many structural issues among the hogback. Also with no current water supply that is something else that would need to be done. Another issue if they started digging would be the likely possibility of discovering fossils. The hogback just to the north of Bandimere is called Dinosaur Ridge. I would think that if any home builder thought it was financially feasible, they would have offered more money than Copart. Seems odd that Copart would pay more money for this land when you can get cheaper land elsewhere in Colorado.

.........Seems odd that Copart would pay more money for this land when you can get cheaper land elsewhere in Colorado.
agree. isn't copart part of englishtown raceway park now too? almost as if they are looking for something.

Any news on what Bandimere might be planning, if anything?
I talked to Sporty Bandimere in Las Vegas. He would not confirm that they have anything to announce. I asked him how long it would take to build a new track and he said “18 months”. I said so maybe in 2026 and he replied middle of 2025. That made me think they could be close to a deal. Fingers crossed.

I talked to Sporty Bandimere in Las Vegas. He would not confirm that they have anything to announce. I asked him how long it would take to build a new track and he said “18 months”. I said so maybe in 2026 and he replied middle of 2025. That made me think they could be close to a deal. Fingers crossed.
That’s at least an encouraging hint, my god, if any people love drag racing, it was them. Also the Baders, can’t forget about those folks.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back