NO MORE AUDIOCAST? (1 Viewer)

Bob K.

Nitro Member
NHRA screws us again. No more audiocast. Now we have to pay for All Access. I did that several races ago but today instead of saying "Welcome Robert" it wanted my password that it would not accept, It had my wife's e-mail that I have NEVER used and there is no "forgot your password" that is on every damn site that uses a password. Fortunately my other computer worked fine and it came right up, but this one won't. Haven't they had enough time to iron out the bugs and at least give us a chance to recover or reset passwords????

Totally agree, one of the few tangible benefits to being a NHRA member was the audio cast...so you dump it? I am an all access member but today I'm at the track and don't want to waist the data for video...but listening on the audio cast would have been really nice...thanks for the slap in the face NHRA.

Screwed in the ass by NHRA again. That was the biggest reason I became a member again. When they revised the NHRA App a few years ago, the audio was available for something like 29.95 for the year or 1.99 per race. Then at the beginning of 2015 they discontinued that. Now they have screwed us again this way.

I'll have to admit that this was a bit frustrating. I listen a lot on my commute (where video just eats up bandwidth I really can't be watching). I understand the evolution, but the way they sprung it on us was not right. I did stream All Access heading home last night and it did as well as audio cast ..... as long as the feed is consistent and doesn't have to be rebooted, I guess I'm fine with it, but the way we got there probably deserves a special deal for existing NHRA members.

Let's say we finish Epping on Monday, Audiocast always seemed to work all the way through the conclusion of sportsman (usually the last to finish), will All Access stay with it until the bitter end?

Last edited:
I lost All Access after Courtney blew up. This time i was using my Samsung 6, i was still able to get on nhra.com and All Access where it tell you how to by but no video. Don't think it was my equipment.

"
It’s NHRA’s goal to bring our valued Members and loyal fans only the best content on NHRA.com. With that goal in mind, we have discontinued the Audiocast as of the NHRA New England Nationals. We now offer you our amazing live video streaming service, NHRA All Access. Watch the video below for more information about the service and a special discount just for Audiocast listeners.

Pretty sh!tty to pull that mid season. At one point it was a selling tool for people to become NHRA members so they could listen on days other than the free Sunday.

I'm also really pissed! I signed up for ND so I could listen to the audiocast. I really enjoy listening to the race for all 3 days. ND should do some type of pro-rated credit for people like me who paid for ND membership but now after signing up have the audiocast taken away. Like Keith said above who needs to waste data on video if you just want to listen to the audio, especially if your at work or busy in the garage.

When are you guys going to get it? It is not about the racers, safety, or the fans. That went away the day the members gave up their voting rights. It is only about lining the pockets of the few at the top. Get the vote back by whatever means it takes, at this point, a violent overthrow of Glendora would be a last resort, but good thing. Otherwise just sit back and take it.

The audiocast was also the only reason that I kept my membership with NHRA. Still debating on the All Access, just really don't have time to use it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back