audiocast help (1 Viewer)

wilkfan

Nitro Member
ok here we are again, still cannot get audio cast, called the number listed for medicast help, really did not accomplish anything, I have changed brower's even changed computer's, even went and used wifi, here at apt complex still no luck, all I get at top of window is audiocast streaming low, when I talked to medicast help line he said he had got the same thing but it still worked, he even used my name and password, and got to work, anyone with some advise would be greatly appreciated, the wilkfan is going nuts!!! I have all popup blockers off, firewalls off etc.

Can't help you with the audiocast other than to tell you they have called the race for today. It seems to have gotten really windy or something, so there is no more racing to listen to tonight.

As if the dust storm. wind blown garbage, cold and rain werent enough.

Theres nothing wrong with the audiocast. That horrible depressing sound you were hearing was a "best of" cd of pop music from the late seventies and eighties.

wish I could get that, I do not even get the music, have listen to the first two races, so it just will not come up now thanks anyway

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back