NO ACCESS Gainesville edition (1 Viewer)

AZGARY

Nitro Member
It's Friday morning and I have only been on for an hour and a half but it has frozen up 4 times all ready. Good news is a quick reset is bringing it back.
It locked up on Turks run and I would have really been mad if I missed the first 7. He went 8:09.

That's Lee Sebring Cecil, does a lot of non NHRA events. At least Louis Bloom is there also to keep control of things.

Still locking up about every 20 minutes or so. They just had an electrical blip that knocked out the timing system. They did a reset and came back right away.
Maybe the Gainesville track down on power.

Mine has run flawlessly all morning without a single blip. Maybe it's your connection.

"That's Lee Sebring Cecil, does a lot of non NHRA events. At least Louis Bloom is there also to keep control of things."

Hope he goes back to them. Annoying as one could possibly be. But the video feed is spot on !

Last edited:
Must just be my Cox Cable internet. Cleared up as the day went on. Doing the same thing this morning. I have reset and updated everything.
Good to know it is good for everyone and just my provider.

Mine has run great all three days (essentially all day each day). Usually I have both a cell phone and a PC running (off my one account) ... zero issues. Nice to pause and let it go when you have time, then skip forward during oil downs .... all access DVR....

some cable companies don't like the streaming thing so what they do is 'Throttle' your internet connection so it buffers most of the time. Illegal but they seem to find a way to do it.

Mine ran great till final qualifying on Saturday then nothing! Wtf?? Trying to watch eliminations today and nothing, this is bs!!!

some cable companies don't like the streaming thing so what they do is 'Throttle' your internet connection so it buffers most of the time. Illegal but they seem to find a way to do it.

With Net Neutrality abolished expect more of this crap. :(

For me, I had the best version of All Access - actually being there in person. :)

I'm a big fan of AllAccess but, I did have a LOT of buffering - especially - Sunday.
In fact,having recently switched back to Comcast, I've been enjoying speeds from 75 to 110 MPS. Sunday afternoon I did several SpeedTest.net tests and they ranged from 5 to 30. Very Strange.
PS: For the previous year, I had Frontier with fairly consistent 20 MPS and never had a problem with streaming (other than YouTube in the evening).

Maybe speed is the issue, I have 1GB fiber and have no buffering issues. The only way I get close to a full gig is wired, wireless the best I get is ~700mb and that's only on my new iPhone and iPad, my PCs are a little slower.

Thanks for the All Access SP. Folks how long does it take for th VOD's to be posted up. Because of our timezone we are 12-13 hrs ahead in OZ and rely on having the VOD's posted up ASAP.
Also are they downloadable so I don't have to stream them and put up with buffering and can F/Fwd etc. That is important to us too. That's one of the beauties with Speedvideo etc you can download the file and watch it at your leisure.
Be grateful for a reply.

BTW. Lee "TEC" Sebring is one of the new breed of announcers and does a really good job. He's teamed up with Brian Lohnes and together they are a couple of the new Young Turks.
Give him a break guys. He's the voice of the PDRA and others. Those two together with Carl Robinson and Al "Long Beautiful Smokey Burnout" Tucci are my favs.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back