NITROMETHANE direct effect on Pregancy (1 Viewer)

ProNitro Pete

Nitro Member
"YEP, I coudnt believe it either........................But......................"

I am sad to say, that I must eliminate the Joliet ( Hometown Race) from my attendance of NHRA Professional Drag Racing. The 2nd home of my NMCA career. (Union Grove was my first.)

It is nothing that the 'Perfectly Manicured Track' of Joliet or our sanctioning body, our beloved 'NHRA' has done............................However, I must eliminate the race from my most beloved of scheduled events to attend ....Beloved, Second to INDY.

I have found that the Perfectly prepared Racing Surface of the Joliet Facility & the Chemical Components of Nitro seems to cause Babies.
YES, I Couldn't Believe it Either!!!!!!!!!!!

As Most of you Know, John Peter, our Son, was a direct effect of secondary Nitro in my wifes hair at the the second to the last Fall event (2004) My Daughters coincided with vicarious events at Union Grove Wisconsin......Gotta Love Broadway Bob and his after parties............

However, as I came home tonight from work,...I was privy to a press release of the early kind........ we will be / are blessed with another Drag Racing Phenominon, My soon to be unknown child..boy,boy,boy,boy..Please, ( three girls ,1 boy- I love em all).......(name soon to be disclosed at a future press release), by all calendars of pregnancy direct us to the weekend of the Joliet 2006 event.

My Wife says, If I could afford to live on the road, we would probably have one every year !!

Now, I have contemplated leaving my wife and joining an NHRA sanctioned Monastary. But they are all but non existant. <JK>

Wish us well, and with all the luck of the Gods of Drag Racing, we will deliver a new driver in the begining of the 2007 series.

Congrats Pete! I fully understand when you say boy boy boy...being the father of three girls...lol Great post btw!

Congratulations!

By the title of this thread, I thought you were going to say that it was discovered to be an effective method of birth control!

Just make one of the girls wear a baseball cap and help you with car stuff. :)

Best of news Pete!
This is a great start! We have three girls also but we were blessed with three sons to boot! Can't say any were nitro babies but I believe they all heard nitro cars while in the womb and they are all hooked on the sport. Few, if any accomplishments in life can compare! May you be blessed with a happy/healthy little one.

Congrats Pete... and your Better Half....:)

All I can say, is thank Heaven that not all exposures to Nitro cause parenthood... :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back