Nitromater made the big time (1 Viewer)

Saw that earlier. Thought it was pretty funny.

I like the one below it. It does seem to me that teams are doing more and more to restrict access to their pit areas these days. The "window of opportunity" so to speak to watch the teams work on their cars seems to be shrinking and shrinking.
:(
From Brainerd, '85:

Brain85028.jpg

Joe sure did have some good looking cars, didn't he???:)

Check out that High-Tech boom box on the table.

Well I just read on the other forum that Kevin and Delana Harvick will indeed own a Top Fuel operation with Larry Dixon running it, and driving. Time will tell.

Well I just read on the other forum that Kevin and Delana Harvick will indeed own a Top Fuel operation with Larry Dixon running it, and driving. Time will tell.

I've been hearing about this since 2008 when he was supposed to be joining forces with Bob Vandergriff.
It would be neat to see happen.

I am somewhat surprised about Harvick ... he just sold his truck team and Nationwide team to RCR to get out of ownership. Seems odd he would jump into car ownership in another series after divesting himself of ownership duties. PLUS, Delena is VERY hands on, she ran everything at KHI ... it seems even more odd that they would foot the bill and turn it over to someone else to run, even someone with Larry's impressive credentials.

In any event, it would be good for the sport to have a new team, owners AND keep Larry Dixon in the mix. He is great for the sport. I hope it works out.

Burks blast is the "big time"?? Well ,maybe if youre standing behind him when one of his "blasts" occurs :p Seriously, the man hasnt had an original thought ever!! People here are writing with more insight and knowledge than him. If he is reading the mater maybe its time to move to another forum;)

Burks blast is the "big time"?? Well ,maybe if youre standing behind him when one of his "blasts" occurs :p Seriously, the man hasnt had an original thought ever!! People here are writing with more insight and knowledge than him. If he is reading the mater maybe its time to move to another forum;)

applause.gif

LMAO.....Really! When he says anything positive about the NHRA I fall off my chair!

I like the one below it. It does seem to me that teams are doing more and more to restrict access to their pit areas these days. The "window of opportunity" so to speak to watch the teams work on their cars seems to be shrinking and shrinking.
:(

Don't blame the teams, blame the insurance companies that are telling them to do it. Don't want to risk any lawsuits, you know?

If the teams didn't want the ropes, they wouldn't have them. You don't see any around our pit area.

I was told by a certain bike racer a couple of Gatornationals ago that the insurance companies were pushing for the ropes and told them not to let any fans in the pit area. Just going by what I was told....

You have no clue on how to spot sarcasm do you?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back