nitro question (1 Viewer)

Pretty sure Joe was being sarcastic...:D

Yes I was...However I'm betting a lot of people would actually consider that a good move! However if the Nostalgia cars were that good a deal they would be turning away 7-8,000 people at Famoso! Doesn't happen even at $25-30!

Yes I was...However I'm betting a lot of people would actually consider that a good move! However if the Nostalgia cars were that good a deal they would be turning away 7-8,000 people at Famoso! Doesn't happen even at $25-30!

Try going there before you say something like that, Joe. It would be a horrible development for the nitro racers if NHRA Suits were to meddle any further into nostalgia racing ~ nostalgia racing is fine without any more NHRA.

Price is $30 per day for adults.

Try going there before you say something like that, Joe. It would be a horrible development for the nitro racers if NHRA Suits were to meddle any further into nostalgia racing ~ nostalgia racing is fine without any more NHRA.

Price is $30 per day for adults.

Darr, I would Love to go to the March meet, several of my friends go. I have seen the crowds at Famoso, packed yes but what does that place hold 5-6,000? It's not even close.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back