Nitro Price Reduction (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

"Per NHRA standards, VP only uses nitromethane of a minimum 99.5% purity. This is a standard most Chinese producers cannot meet. We know first-hand their capabilities and limitations based on our visits to their chemical plants.

whatever - not too long ago all we were reading was the 'olympic blockade';
how without the chinese supply, shortages were on the horizon.

glad to see the lower price........whatever the real reason/s for
the lowered price is/are

And you guys all think that NHRA doesn't want to help out the racer. Looks like the egg is on your face. Man are we gonna see packed nitro fields now!

Yeah but since VP is the official supplier, they won't be able to sell it to anyone at national events, so it's moot.

They can always sell it to VP who will then turn around and resell it for $500 more. :rolleyes:

Oops this was in rsponse to a DRO article about a company in AZ selling Nitro for $800 a barrel. My bad. :eek:

Yeah but since VP is the official supplier, they won't be able to sell it to anyone at national events, so it's moot.

They can always sell it to VP who will then turn around and resell it for $500 more. :rolleyes:

Open your eyes, there are a lot of nitro users out there than the NHRA Show, usually on a budget!

Oops this was in rsponse to a DRO article about a company in AZ selling Nitro for $800 a barrel. My bad. :eek:

sam....there will be more nitro cars at the March Meet than there will be at Pomona

Did I read right, in that it is Torco Race Fuels with the cheap nitro, in AZ? Who owns Torco Race fuels now?

Jerry you are correct Steve is the "real deal" as we are. Our intention with the low price was to give racers an asurance that when they come to a track such as Firebird International or Las Vegas Motor Speedway (Official Torco Tracks) they WILL have fuel and it WILL be at a fair price. We are looking forward to the warm ups and hope you all can make it out West!

Steve's Fast Fuels has high purity ,full drums available. Plus Steve is believable when he talks about Nitro supplies.
Look for a supplier to be at Midwest Nitro All-Stars events. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm..........is he actually doing business?

Here is his MySpace bulletin post:

"I will be back at 100% and will be hiring up to 50 plus people just for the "MICHIGAN" location's. Watch for Imformation comming soon for a "NEW CFO", office help, inventory controller, inhouse CPA'S, product adviser and SALES REP'S, Model's, just like i had it before in Decatur, MI. Also Self service gas station & truck STOP'S with full operations including LP gas, c-store & Semi truck access for all trucks a FULL ONE STOP & SHOP.

Also Truck drivers that have hazmatt "GREAT PAY" and "EXCELLENT" BENIFITS. This location will exceed 3.4million gallons of storage and a full blend fac along with hauling fuel from the current locations and BULK TRANSPORT'S &RAIL CAR for all types of fuels & oil's & additives. The new future of fuels and additives are here. Referance fuels. race fuels, Clothing, Additives, Wholesale & retail and opening new Locations in USA."

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back