NHRA.TV 2020 renewing or not ? (1 Viewer)

You have to cancel to NOT receive it. In the FAQ’s, it says renewal is automatic at previous years price.
Let us know if you get renewed at $99. I didn't get renewed at all. I emailed support and they pretty much blew me off. I did sign up for a platinum membership at nhra.com and got a code for 129.95 off nhra.tv making the membership $26 net.

Last edited:
Was all set to renew my subscription for $119.99 minus 25% member discount and pay $89.99 only to find that the price went up to $129.99. Anyone know a way to get a lower price? I've already paid NHRA $69.99 each year for the past 7 years for membership.

Was all set to renew my subscription for $119.99 minus 25% member discount and pay $89.99 only to find that the price went up to $129.99. Anyone know a way to get a lower price? I've already paid NHRA $69.99 each year for the past 7 years for membership.
Call up NHRA and see if you can upgrade to the platinum membership. Call 800-308-6472 or email them at [email protected]. You will save yourself about $10 if you can do that.

Like some of the previous posters, I have become an NHRA member for the first time in a couple decades. Signed up as Platinum, so I'm looking forward to another season of NHRA.TV.

Still sitting on the fence! When you pay for a product that has the glitches they have isn’t right! For the first time is 38 years I’m not going to attend any events this year! I usually always go to both Pomona events and my home track in Sonoma! The fans can be obnoxious! Especially the younger dumber crowed that NHRA seems to want to attract! I’m gonna actually travel the world a bit! Italy, Greece, Spain and spend more time at what I consider my second home Australia! Have a home over there but haven’t spent much time the last few years!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back