What's new

NHRA.TV 2020 renewing or not ? (1 Viewer)

themav

Nitro Member
nope. that’s it for me unless a HUGE discount is offered. 2 years of something that should be enjoyable, turned into a fight every time i watched it. didn’t matter if on Roku, PC or Smartphone. have zero problems streaming Netflix, regular Roku channels or Amazon Prime.

StevieP

Nitro Member
I have subscribed since day one. Gets better every year. It is frustrating when there is a technical glitch every now and then, but they are few enough to not be a big deal. Great value.

rpasley

Nitro Member
Definitely. Subscriber since day 1. It's an unparalleled value to be able to watch every race of the season live, and the cost to produce that coverage must be immense. Occasional glitches can be frustrating but that's small potatoes compared all the pluses. And I think the announcing is a critical component...just wish Lohnes didn't get bumped up to the executive suite. Of course, that's great for him and very much deserved, but a loss for NHRA.tv

Bob G.

Nitro Member
Seems to me that last year it auto-renewed and I didn't really have a choice. There seems to be no option to upgrade to a platinum membership without cancelling that I can see, and my email to NHRA was not replied to.

TK

Nitro Member
Yes I will definitely renew. I still don't understand why NHRATV still has the technical broadcast issues occasionally. It just seems paradoxical that a sport requiring such great attention to detail, has less than stellar technical operations in its media coverage. But it is not a deal breaker and has improved.

Jim

Nitro Member
Of course. As long as I click-in at some time during the broadcast, I can watch any time I want. Can take a break for dinner or whatever and pick up where I left off (even skip over the parts I don't care about -like clean-ups) - plus, I like Alan and most guests in the tower.

FABMAN

Nitro Member
Yes I will definitely renew. I still don't understand why NHRATV still has the technical broadcast issues occasionally. It just seems paradoxical that a sport requiring such great attention to detail, has less than stellar technical operations in its media coverage. But it is not a deal breaker and has improved.
They left union help and are using apprentice people but cant keep them because of low pay, now this is just my thoughts nothing in writing just my opinion. I will renew even with glitches it's still good value.👍

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)