NHRA.TV 2020 renewing or not ? (1 Viewer)

nope. that’s it for me unless a HUGE discount is offered. 2 years of something that should be enjoyable, turned into a fight every time i watched it. didn’t matter if on Roku, PC or Smartphone. have zero problems streaming Netflix, regular Roku channels or Amazon Prime.

I have subscribed since day one. Gets better every year. It is frustrating when there is a technical glitch every now and then, but they are few enough to not be a big deal. Great value.

Definitely. Subscriber since day 1. It's an unparalleled value to be able to watch every race of the season live, and the cost to produce that coverage must be immense. Occasional glitches can be frustrating but that's small potatoes compared all the pluses. And I think the announcing is a critical component...just wish Lohnes didn't get bumped up to the executive suite. Of course, that's great for him and very much deserved, but a loss for NHRA.tv

Seems to me that last year it auto-renewed and I didn't really have a choice. There seems to be no option to upgrade to a platinum membership without cancelling that I can see, and my email to NHRA was not replied to.

Yes I will definitely renew. I still don't understand why NHRATV still has the technical broadcast issues occasionally. It just seems paradoxical that a sport requiring such great attention to detail, has less than stellar technical operations in its media coverage. But it is not a deal breaker and has improved.

Of course. As long as I click-in at some time during the broadcast, I can watch any time I want. Can take a break for dinner or whatever and pick up where I left off (even skip over the parts I don't care about -like clean-ups) - plus, I like Alan and most guests in the tower.

Yes I will definitely renew. I still don't understand why NHRATV still has the technical broadcast issues occasionally. It just seems paradoxical that a sport requiring such great attention to detail, has less than stellar technical operations in its media coverage. But it is not a deal breaker and has improved.
They left union help and are using apprentice people but cant keep them because of low pay, now this is just my thoughts nothing in writing just my opinion. I will renew even with glitches it's still good value.👍

"Definitely. Subscriber since day 1. It's an unparalleled value to be able to watch every race of the season live, and the cost to produce that coverage must be immense. Occasional glitches can be frustrating but that's small potatoes compared all the pluses. And I think the announcing is a critical component...just wish Lohnes didn't get bumped up to the executive suite. Of course, that's great for him and very much deserved, but a loss for NHRA.tv "

Fox announced today Lohnes and Pedregon continue in the booth for 2020

I do have to say that since Brian has been helping with Tony's announcing skills, He has been much better. It takes time having a camera shoved in your face.

It should not have the technical glitches that is does, they make huge amounts of money and should have a professional product at a reasonable price.

Yes I will renew but I wish NHRA/TV would notify me soon as trying to renew through the web site does not work! Even if I try to purchase the Platinum membership to no avail. Don't make me wait til Friday of the Winternationals!

I only tried one of the weekend deals and mostly it was good and for some events I can watch in the afternoon instead of the evening or record to watch the next day. Big decision is to just order the service or go with the Platinum NHRA membership that includes NHRA.tv....????
it' wil be my 4th-year renewal with membership. great plan.

You have to cancel to NOT receive it. In the FAQ’s, it says renewal is automatic at previous years price.

I got my renewal email today with a promo code to buy at $119.95 instead of the regular price of $129.95. I have to think about that. Wish they made it easier to upgrade to the full meal deal...

I got my renewal email today with a promo code to buy at $119.95 instead of the regular price of $129.95. I have to think about that. Wish they made it easier to upgrade to the full meal deal...
$129 now, that makes the decision to buy the NHRA platinum membership even easier..............I just went on NHRA.com and renewed my membership (all my stuff was there from last year when I didn't renew) and once the payment was sent there was a NHRA TV code to use in my account section.

I renewed again. There are times I want to throw it out the window but all in all, best deal around. Especially considering I live part time out of the States.

Joined the NHRA as a Platinum member to get NHRA.TV. Well worth the price. Looking forward to another great year of drag racing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back