Future of Beckman's and Johnson's teams after 2020? (1 Viewer)

TSK

Staff member
Nitro Member
Please refresh my memory. How long is Doug Chandler going to continue funding Beckman's and Johnson's teams?
It seems I remember reading a few years back that the funding was going to last at least through 2020. Is that correct, or am I way off?
We're over halfway through an absolutely insane year and the number of races left is still up in the air.
I was able to buy an Infinite Hero coin from Beckman's team at the 2019 Gators. And, my nephew is doing research at MD Anderson.
Those are two of the stronger cars out there, and I would hate to see them go away.

this is the last year of the contract. Terry's husband said he'd fund the teams for 3 years after her death. I'm sure the Don is looking.

Thanks Ken.
Nothing is forever, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if that deal ends up going a long time.

I landed at their airport back in April and had lunch in their FBO's kitchen (airplane equivalent of Pilot/FlyingJ/Loves) .... they are very proud of their NHRA involvement.

Nothing is forever, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if that deal ends up going a long time.

I landed at their airport back in April and had lunch in their FBO's kitchen (airplane equivalent of Pilot/FlyingJ/Loves) .... they are very proud of their NHRA involvement.
Sure hope so, Grays were some of the nicest people ever, hope they stay involved a long time.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back