NHRA tears down PS Team....... (1 Viewer)

However Richard Freeman showed NO class at all. He said on all access as I watched. "Why didn't he come over here and settle it like a man?"

Freeman showed just how classless he is on the Fox interview.
Seem like he just want brawls with anybody who is their competitor like they did with the Gray team. One day he will get his wish and get banned from NHRA.

I will add what I just saw. I'm watched the second round of the World Series of Pro Mod feed from Doorslammers Plus. The video is coming from the starting line. Carl Stevens Jr. runs a 5.897-246.66 to beat Erica's 5.922-243.99. After the race, it appeared that some of the team members shook hands, except Freeman who looks visibly pissed and is yelling at Clint Satterfield, whose team appears to helping Carl Stevens team. Freeman turns and walks away, then suddenly turns around and starts charging toward Satterfield before he is restrained. This guy is unhinged. I'm totally losing all respect for him.

Last edited:
I will add what I just saw. I'm watched the second round of the World Series of Pro Mod feed from Doorslammers Plus. The video is coming from the starting line. Carl Stevens Jr. runs a 5.987-246.66 to beat Erica's 5.922-243.99. After the race, it appeared that the team members were shook hands, except Freeman who looks visibly pissed and is yelling at Clint Satterfield, whose team appears to helping Carl Stevens team. Freeman turns and walks away, then suddenly turns around and starts charging toward Satterfield before he is restrained. This guy is unhinged. I'm totally losing all respect for him.

I don’t get this guy either! It looks like they just flat out got beat, no shenanigans on the starting line or anything. I can’t understand what he was so pissed about.

I don’t get this guy either! It looks like they just flat out got beat, no shenanigans on the starting line or anything. I can’t understand what he was so pissed about.

Probably started well before the cars were ever started.

Richard IS a knuckehead, toolbag, piece of ........ fill in the blank folks.
Joe, I'll bet you, or any of the other keyboard tough guys, wouldn't have the nuts to say that to Richard Freeman's face.

Last edited:
Some people just don't get the "All the glory to God" part, and some of us do.
Don't kid your self, I get it REAL GOOD Especially when Erica won her last championship and was talking about all the Bible passages her and her crew chief were
going over before the final with Jason Line. I get it that the base our beliefs in God and Christ solidify our lives. But then the camera switched to the starting line and
there was Erica's dad saying "Ten Million dollars over Twenty years" or Twenty over ten WHATEVER WAY IT WAS. IT PUT THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE TO ME!!!! However it did in no way diminish Erica's great win. She is one of the best Pro Stock pure drivers in history and nothing can change that, and her strong beliefs may be a big part in her life and probably are. I trust in God
and Christ and try to be up to that task but I am just human as are they. So I DO get it. I pray for a safe race just as the pastor says before every race during opening
ceremony.

Joe, I'll bet you, or any of the other keyboard tough guys, would have the nuts to say that to Richard Freeman's face.
I sure wouldn't as a 75 year old with COPD and PTSD. but that's a bully way and if he pulls anymore of that crap and fights somebody for real I'll be NHRA will do somehing about it. This is unprofessional and is not tolerated. It's not the "old days" anymore when those things did happen often. I was there in those old days.

Joe, I'll bet you, or any of the other keyboard tough guys, would have the nuts to say that to Richard Freeman's face.

I have no dog in the fight but I didnt see the guy he was talking to running the other way and it almost looked like Freeman ran to the guy to catch him. It didnt look like it took much to restrain him and I didnt see a second attempt to straighten out what he didnt like. Just going by the video.

Almost looked like it was staged to get the crowd going or something. The guy did flinch and Freeman didn't really look like he was after him. Like some bad WWE footage

I was there sitting in the main grandstands at about the 100 foot mark. I didn't notice the altercation at the time. I was probably too busy filling out the bracket I had and talking with my group. I do remember the race though. There were no gimmicks. They both pre staged around the same time, started spooling up, then staged around the same time. Stevens just flat out beat Erica in a great drag race. As for the guy who Freeman is yelling at/charging at, that is Clint Satterfield, who Erica beat in the first round 6.07 to 6.11.

So, can you call that car a Dartolet? Molet? Chevrodart? Sorry couldn't resist. Wait! What if he wins???

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back