great article on the warriors (1 Viewer)

sparky

Nitro Member
great article by tim wilkerson on his not official fan club the wilk warriors. as i sat in my recliner with tears in my eyes looking at Big Marks pic and the tims pic with his ever catching smile, one can always know that tim will never forget his roots and the people that were always behind him in thick and thin. its refreshing to see a true professional write such an article. during Big Marks visitation Big Mark stories were flying thru the night. what a fun time during Big Marks life it was with tim and his merry crew tearing up the highway.
dozer and tim made things happen during marks death that would not have been possible by any other human being. the same goes for all the warriors that sent flowers and came to the visitation and funeral, that is what a wilk warrior is all about.
Big Mark wanted to have his casket decaled like the funny car, tim and dozer took the bull by the horn and got it done. when it came time for the gravestone it was only fitting that team wilk car was etched in it with Wilk Warrior forever on it.
what team wilk represents is hope for the little guy in racing,work hard, spend your money wisely,and surround yourself with people that have the same work ethnic as you do.
ok enough rambling, glen krider from r.f.c. came by the house and said grieving takes time do things that make you feel better, like talking or writing about him. good luck team wilk,2010 will be great

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back